[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: euphoria.jpg (200 KB, 736x1105)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>best teenage drama even better than the skins (overrrated piece of garbage)
>there won't be a season 3 because actors become too successful to care and one of the main actor killed himself due to his daddy issues
not bussin fr fr no cap ong
>>
>>201686662
They're working on season 3. It will be post school though. I know this to be true because I saw it posted on the list very same board.
>>
>>201686662
Why would the cast want to make another season? The entire appeal of the show was them and it's clear that without them, Levinson writes like an edgier Snyder without the faux-intellectualism and it shows in his other 2 projects that failed since euphoria.
>>
I was an addict all my life. Even in highschool. It hits home with me
>>
File: nuj5dvMYM1rwpwk7o1_540.png (259 KB, 539x310)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>201686662
>better than the skins (overrrated piece of garbage)
Shit tier opinion in every way. Skins had a better soundtrack, better story, and it actually had attractive characters unlike this degenerate goyslop. Literally the only advantage Euphoria has over Skins is the productions value and even that is subjective since Skins is supposed to be rough around the edges.
>pic related
You could be watching her but you'd rather watch that disgusting negroid Zendaya. You should be ashamed. Don't even think of replying to my post you tasteless subhuman.
>>
>>201687114
Love you, Zendaya.
>>
>>201687145
Skins is fucking dogshit, its only cool if you're a 14 year old bong.
>>
>>201687114
have you tried just not doing drugs retard
>>
>>201686662
>best teenage drama

being a teenager was drama free for me, what the fuck kind of drama do these fucking people have? being gay and going to hell when they die?
>>
>>201687114
JUST SAY NO BRO
>>
>>201689224
It's tough being rich and having no purpose
>>
>>201686662
>Best anything
>zendaya
Kys OP lmao
skins is overrated and so is this shit
>>
>>201687114
based what were you on?
>>
>>201691545
NTA but I also liked it. I was strung out on crystal meth from 18-24
>>
>>201692040
how did you quit?
>>
>>201692040
what's NTA?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.