[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

That’s the key, right? How do you do it in a way that maintains what has come before, and in a great way? And we’ve been spending, you know, the last two-plus years figuring that out for Wolverine. So, what’s to come? We’ll see. We’re just proud that we, I think, have figured it out for Wolverine. I think Hugh’s appearance and starring role in [Deadpool & Wolverine] is a great sign that it can be done — if great care is taken.
>>
>guy who makes the major decisions thinks old actors could return (EXCLUSIVE)
>antonio s. spic
>>
They shat the bed so hard
>>
>>201689209
Resurrecting Iron Man and Cap using some multiverse cope will be as disastrous as it was in the comics. I think Disney/Marvel are greedy enough to try.
>>
>>201689024
>we're so proud that we can just add more asspulls since nothing fucking matters in our movies
Woah he's such a genius.
>>
>lets speedrun the thing that killed the comics industry
>>
>>201689024
Translation:
>all of our new diversity hire characters suck and no one wants to watch our movies anymore, so in desperation we'll bring back the actually popular characters in the hope of keeping the few fans we have remaining onboard
>>
>>201689628
Well the MCU is already basically dead so what have they got to lose
>>
>>201689024
Make them chicks, lame and gay?
>>
>>201689628
Precisely. Feige was supposed to be a nerd and a comic fan.
>>201689662
A new Cap movie gonna flop harder than the Marvels.
>>
>>201689024
He says it like it was such a writing feat...
>>
Holy shit, who the fuck cares at this point.
>>
>>201690198
I care, faggot
>>
>>201689024
>Gunn and Whedon leave
>Feige shits the bed
And I used to think he was the super nerd and heavy lifter
>>
Everyone knows they can, there is literally zero consequences in the Marvel Universe. The deciding factor if Ironman or Captain America comes back is just how much you are willing to pay the actors.
>>
>>201689024
come back fans! We can put even put in some of your old heroes! and they'll have lots of new women to teach them life lessons! Come baaaaaaaaack!
>>
>>201690853
Well, Feige made a pretty big U-turn from this yesterday.
> “We are going to keep that moment and not touch that moment again,” Feige says. “We all worked very hard for many years to get to that, and we would never want to magically undo it in any way.”
>>
>>201689024
Don't these idiots realize that by leaning into the multiverse shit they make everything meaningless. Yeah you can bring back alt versions of all the heroes and villains forever but at that point who the fuck cares. If there are a billion Wolverine's and Capt America's who cares if any of them live or die or succeed or fail. The Heroes beat Thanos yeah, except in all the universes where they didn't, fuck those worlds I guess. Tony sacrifices himself in the final battle, except in all the worlds where he didn't, who cares someone just go grab another Iron Man.
>>
>>201691038
RDJ as old Luke Skywalker.
Chris Evans as old Han Solo.
Brie Larson/Captain Marvel as Rey Palpatine humiliating and besting them in everything.
>>
>>201691555
checked
>>
>>201689024
Let it go, faggot
>>
Zero stakes story telling is fucking disgusting. Soulless corporate whoreshit.
>>
>>201691454
>"We would never do that because it would undo this very important moment we worked so hard to get to..."
>"Unless it was guaranteed to make us a boat load of money."
>>
Maybe invent some NEW hereos for fucks sake.
>>
File: Screenshot_111.png (391 KB, 1314x449)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>201689662
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHA
>>
>>201692164
>Zero stakes story
comic books have never been that though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.