[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6565.jpg (179 KB, 1290x948)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>At the Apple Biscuit Cafe, where the smiles are free, don’tcha know
>>
>>201690688
>>At Sneeds Feed and Seed, where the Chucks are fuck, don’tcha know
>>
>>201690688

I'm glad that this liberal schmuck got canceled over #metoo nonsense, stupid shit as innocuous as putting his hand on a woman's back while not being chad. I go in the bookstore that he used to own once in a while (culture hasn't changed) and they're all completely insufferable artsy liberal types in there.
>>
>>201691087
Giving surprise massages to your subordinates will get you fired from any job, anon. Go on and try it.
>>
>98% of /tv/ zoomies will never get this reference
>>
>>201691140

If that's the more accurate description of what occurred, then it only strengthens my central observation that I am pleased that we don't hear about him anymore. Either way, I'm right and I'm happy with how things turned out.
>>
>>201690688
Be more funny
>>
>>201691315
>we don't hear about him anymore

When did we ever? How many people alive today know what A Prairie Home Companion is? Hell I know and I've never even listened to an episode front to back and can't even think of this guy's name off the top of my head.
>>
I watched the simpsons movie last night OP, it wasn't fucking funny
>>
>>201691728
fuck you little bitch
>>
>>201691315
I'm surprised someone has such a hate-boner for Garrison Keillor.
>>
>>201691728
How old are you? It really is one of those "you had to be there" type movies and you have to be somewhat a simpsons fan. If you only watched like 3 simpsons episodes you wouldn't like it
>>
>>201692165
Lifelong fan here. I even enjoy some episodes up to S17-ish.
But the movie was lame and my biggest laugh was Krusty's line:
>If you can find a greasier sandwich, you're in Mexico!
>>
>>201692165
No of course I was there but it was strange. Haven't seen it in 15 years. Homer is stranger than normal and I swear they've already done the plot where bart wants Flanders to be his dad
>>
>>201692240
>>201692264
to me it's the end of the simpsons for me, a swan song for the series. After that I never watched a single new episode after
>>
>>201691482
I've been trying to figure out what you faggots are talking about. The guy from prairie home companion gave someone a surprise massage? I assumed that show ended cuz the dude died.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.