[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is this the one western girls actually like?
>>
cute dudes
>>
>>201692175
I was gonna say something about how the plot has a focus on certain domestic issues, and the cast isn't totally masculine, and the theme of the dying Old West delivers a different feel from most Westerns, but then I opened the thread and this >>201692667 post is actually much more accurate. FPBP.
>>
>>201692175
>The girl is fucking the hot bad boy and gets to go on romantic dates with the equally hot sensitive guy and it's accepted by both men as normal and not odd.
It's a real mystery anon
>>
>>201692175
>Why is this the one western girls actually like?

They probably like Brokeback Mountain too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.