[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hulk2003.jpg (340 KB, 590x867)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Extremely underrated kino
One of the greatest examples of a filter ever
>>
>>201693019
How good is the puny human scene
>>
>>201693050
better than 99% of superheroslop ever made
>>
>>201693019
Not even really a filter. I rewatched it earlier this year and it's just a good movie.
>>
Would have been better had Lee not wasted so much time with nano bot origin. Just have Bruce get over exposed to gamma and finds out he isn’t dead because dad injected himself with a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>201693019
>The mcu couldn’t capture the horror and overall feel of the first hulk transformation in this movie
>>
>>201693019
Maybe it was the bootleg copy I watched, but this poster reminds me of my experience with this movie, kid me being pissed off because it was too dark too see shit.
>>
>>201693019
annoying editing gimmick with the split screens, something directors had already figured out sucked ass back in the 70s
>>
Betty Ross's house in the city is on the Universal backlot. Just behind it is the Jaw's set, with the Bates motel & home nearby as well. Hell of a neighbourhood, good thing the Hulk was in town!
>>
>>201693019
one of the few capeshit movies i really like
>>
>>201694066
it was supposed to be a literal comic book movie
>>
>>201694274
I appreciate the intent but it doesn't add anything to the film, it's only distracting from the story
>>
the retarded parts overshadow the kino parts
>>
is this the one where he fights hulk dogs?
>>
>>201694493
and kicks one in his big green balls lol
>>
>>201693019
I agree. WAY better than that boring-ass Norton movie
>>
>>201693050
That one and the TAKE IT ALL scene
>>
I'LL GO
YOU JUST WATCH ME GO
>>
>>201693830
It was dark even seeing it in the theatre
>>
>>201695045
his powers were so cool, especially when he became the water

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.