[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just that powerless, stupid-faced whore getting what she deserves. Walt finally having found something the bitchmaxxed ho cannot do anything about. The bitchness, the fury tamed. PILING THE FUCKING "righteous" whore into despair hahahahah, oh that is maximally satisfying.

Walt, getting along well with EVERYBODY, rejoicing, finally free to interact with Junior, with anyone really (wonder why he wouldn't fuck lydia tho, but irrelevant)... and thus revealing Skyler to have been the apex poison in his life, the only vermin in the canal, the biggest shitstain on his knickers, the smelly stupid fucking stubborn pissfaced bitch, the only faulty smell coming from the room, the source of rot beneath the surface which he tried to remove S3 and then the bitch first got upset - it was about HER STUPID FACE.

This insight doesn't come after at least 5-10 rewatches, so pls keep quiet like the skylard bitch did if you're not past that rewatch point, which I doubt anyone here'd NOT to be.
>>
>>201693434
So many seppo shows portray women with her temperament.
Does her character represent the standard American woman archetype?
>>
she is an archetype of the female ego but it gets darker even - becoming more like arch. of a soulless hateful witch, the cancer she wishes for eventually goes back and forth to walt, accompanying her shifts in attitude towards walt (maybe)

but she's the only one openly wishing for it in the show, hank does it passively - coming back good but skyler is saying this is my only weapon against you.

the family fight scene in ozymandias reveals walts family to be aliens to him, enemies, they look at him without a slither of family love

literally no other character in the show ACTUALLY hates walt
>>
>>201693434
Didn't Skyler cause him to leave gray matter? I thought it was obvious she was the one ruining his life and holding him back for all those years
>>
>>201695013

It's sad the show mentions not much about it but they imply he left because Gretchen & her family dissed him as low class then asked him to hover around, and Walt protected his ego.

Also Mr Ears already caught a whiff of that ass and Walt thought he has no chance probably.
>>
>>201693434
>which I doubt anyone here'd NOT to be
stopped reading there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.