[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: henrycavill.jpg (300 KB, 1043x1362)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
Now that the dust has settled, was he cursed?
>>
File: IMG_1312.jpg (65 KB, 640x936)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>201693782
Yes, with tiny hands. They say he stole something from a gypsy as a lad.
>>
If I were an MGM producer I would still try to cast him as Bond right now. He's not too old, he's the same age as Brosnan when he started.
If he has to have a shorter run, then cap him at 3 movies and plan it as a trilogy, so that the overall arc/universe is more coherent than the Craig ones
>>
Cursed how?
>>
File: 1493347081803.jpg (128 KB, 647x670)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>201693782
>makes movies with movie stars
>makes tv shows
>plays vidya
>cursed
nigga....even if you think everything he made was garbage, he still got the chance to be an actor (and get paid for it). That isn't cursed.
>>
>>201693931
>tiny hands cavill poster
i missed you man
>>
>>201693931
>>201694341

only has small forearms. I don't think its tiny hands.

compared to his biceps and body. he has small forearms
>>
>>201693782
He's just not a good actor
>>
>>201693782
With heckin good looks and a big dick.
>>
>>201694548
I wish he went full hog at least once in a movie.
>>
Tiny hands.
>>
>>201694548
It only looks big because of the tiny hands
>>
>>201694538
Mission: Impossible - Fallout
He's definitely capable of a good performance.
>>
>>201694538
with $50 million he's living the dream.
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (559 KB, 1600x900)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
>>201693931
They’ve definitely not gotten bigger
>>
>>201693931
I met him on the Argylle red carpet (well, it was yellow), got his autograph, and actually found myself looking at his hands and hairline. This board has ruined me. To be fair the massively broad shoulders are probably helping make them look disproportionate
>>
>>201694731
>ywn have your arms wrapped around his massively broad shoulders
What's... what's even the point in living, bros
>>
>>201693782
He is a relentlessly handsome man that oozes charisma.
>>
>>201694731
Brazilian here. I met the JL cast when they came to promote the movie here, and then met Zack Snyder when he came to promote Rebel Moon.

Cavill doesn't even feel like a movie star. He comes off as that awkward gym bro that doesn't know how to mess around with others but laughs at every joke and comment anyway with everyone probably because he is that nice.
Affleck, Miller, Snyder, and so on are super nice and humble. Affleck was a huge surprised. He feels like a father.

The only one who gave me diva feelings was Gal Gadot. It's like she was treating everyone with contempt.
>>
>>201693782
No, the DCEU was Cursed, it has crippled untold careers.
>>
>>201693782
no, disney used blood magick from aborted babies to curse the DCEU just so they could wrap things up with Endgame to anounce the ending of normal life and ushering in clown world
>t. schizo
>>
>>201695421
That’s cool. I briefly met Snyder when he was over here for Rebel Moon 2 and though I’m not a huge fan of all his work, have to admit he truly seemed very nice. Cavill does seem like a pretty genuine guy, possibly his inner geek preventing it all from going to his head. Had a positive interaction with Ezra Miller at a gig once too, before all the insane headlines. Momoa seemed ok, not rude exactly, but maybe a little more full of himself than the rest. Never met Affleck, that’s good to hear
>>
I think it was probably doin Count of Monte Cristo with Caviezel.
The jews hate about Christians and christian messaging.
And he is also EXCEPTIONALLY attractive, especially in Count of Monte Cristo, like if he asked to suck my dick I would let him.

I bet a jew tried to fuck him, and that made him based.

I'm not sure I really believe the Witcher narrative.
Like it seems so strange for a incredibly attractive guy to not get brainwashed by women and jews with pussy.
But also literally evidence piece of evidence suggests its real.

So his mere presence sort of undermines whatever the fuck Hollywood is trying to do by shitting on things that nerds love.
Like it's become a conscious effort to ruin nerd things.
And he is explicit evidence that they are trying to do this, and that its not some kind of mistake.

He probably should have gotten Bond for Man from UNCLE, but I dont think he wouldve matched up to Craig.
>>
>>201695594
I didn't meet Mamoa.
Miller seemed a very hyped individual. He couldn't stand still and tried to talk with everyone while speaking very fast and loudly. Still super attentive and nice. Felt like he suffered from ADD.
>>
>>201693782
Jews hate beautiful goyim.

It's that simple guys. A good looking White man or woman is blacklisted by envious kikes, because they hate us. The only exception is if they bend the knee.
>>
>>201694634
This is why I'm with my wife. She has the softest baby hands.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.