[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InvnbXX0VV8

>American couple Ben (Scoot McNairy) and Louise (Mackenzie Davis) and their 11-year-old daughter Agnes (Alix West) are invited to spend the weekend at the idyllic country estate of Patrick (James McAvoy) and Ciara (Aisling Franciosi), the charming British couple they befriended on vacation, and their furtive, mute son Ant (Daniel Hough). What begins as a dream holiday soon warps into a snarled psychological nightmare.
>>
>>201694449
>American couple Ben (Scoot McNairy) and Louise (Mackenzie Davis
scottish and canadian larping as americans

a classic american movie.
>>
>American remake of a foreign film.
It's going to be trash. The original Dutch film was released like two years ago too.
>>
They’re gonna pussify it and prob have a bland ending and not like the Dutch one. Literally have no idea why this was made, is it so it’s more “easier to watch” for fag pussies who won’t watch the original because it’s too “fucked up”?
>>
>>201694779
>scottish
Scoot McNairy was born in Texas wasn't he? Aisling Franciosi is Irish-Italian, if the name didn't give it away. So hardly a 'British couple'. Pierce Brosnan played a British MI6 agent and he is Irish.
>>
>>201695386
he's the only american in the cast because he's cheap enough for them
the rest are all non american
>>
>>201695356
The ending in the original is shit.
Absolute pussy garbage, only a european could come up with something so cucked.
>>
>>201694449
>American couple Ben (Scoot McNairy) and Louise (Mackenzie Davis)
WHAT the FUCK did you just say to me??
>>
>>201694449
Scoot is always good.
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>201694449
>Mackenzie Davis
LOOKS LIKE REAL GIRLS ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!
>>
>>201694449
>all the family has to do is politely excuse themselves and go home the first time he makes them uncomfortable
>instead they're going to spend days being raped and/or murdered
This just shiws that the real horror for white people is being the least bit rude or confrontational even when it's enturely warranted.
Huh.
>>
>>201699930
Legs and ass for days.
>>
>>201694449
>white man bad
meh
>>
>>201694449
Finally, more mcavoy kino.
>>
>>201694449
>James McAvoy
This guy is such a forced actor to me. He has been in nothing good and he is a not a leading man.
>>
>>201700869
Remind me of that scene in dragon tattoo. You already knew I'm a killer, but it would be rude to just decline my invitation.
>>
>>201703880
>Children of Dune TV series
>Wanted
>The Last King of Scotland
>X-Men: First Class
>X-Men: Days of Future Past
>Split
>Glass
I respectfully disagree, anon.
>>
>>201694779
>actors acting as other people in a fictional story
Wow
>>
The original worked really well because the cultural differences made sense between the Dutch and Danish. Dutch are forward and blunt, and Danes are awkward and polite. The danish family being too polite to leave made sense. The roles seem reversed here. The Brit’s are typically overly polite, while us Americans are can be pushy and outspoken.
>>
File: hn.jpg (63 KB, 780x438)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>201706304
>>Children of Dune TV series
>>Wanted
>>The Last King of Scotland
>>X-Men: First Class
>>X-Men: Days of Future Past
>>Split
>>Glass
>good
>>
>>201707381
Wanted was completely passable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.