[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pitty.jpg (68 KB, 634x951)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Is the golden age of the actor over? Are younger actors poorer than they were 20 years ago?
>>
>>201696364
it was over 60 years ago
>>
>>201696364
This is obviously photoshopped. That's physically impossible.
>>
>>201700335
>he's never done exactly what Pitt is doing in that photo
Did you lack a childhood?
>>
>>201696364
>Are younger actors poorer than they were 20 years ago?

If you have to ask, then the answer is always No. Why would popular actors be poor? They get millions for each movie.
>>
>>201700473
>being this dense
>>
>>201696364
I've been falling for the glen powell/austin butler/sydney sweeney/etc. Psyop
>>
>>201700664
What psyop? It's not a psyop if they get movie roles. I don't even like those people.
>>
>>201696364
Aw I hope he fell off his bike
>>
>>201700335
Nah. He's just in great physical shape. It's very rare for old people to be able to ride bikes but there's some that are genetically gifted and can do it into their 40s.
>>
>>201700745
>What psyop?
Sorry, you wouldn't know. It's targeted specifically at me. They're pushing these people that they know I'll like into movies and shows so that I'll watch them.
>>
>>201701056
Oh, nice. I'm getting hit with a different psyop, where I have no reason to watch TV and Film anymore. I don't mind it. Enjoy the stuff you watch, I guess.
>>
>>201701129
Oh get real buddy. You're real slick? You aren't watching anything but talk shit on /TV/ cool.. cool.
>>
>>201700473
Imagine being this fucking new.
>>
the influencer/internet star renders the actor irrelevant. We are in the social media age, not the movie theatre age
>>
>>201696364
wtf how is that even possible
>>
>>201702992
If that's true, then why do the e-celeb loving NPCs not have their own board? It's because you don't matter. You have to share a board with the people who do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.