[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: p7896758_b_v10_ab.jpg (1.1 MB, 1536x2048)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
I just finished the first season. Shockingly really good, and very risky.

Is there any specific golden age to look forward to, and any decline? Also Always Sunny thread I guess.
>>
I don't really get Mac as a character
The other four have distinct personalities but he seems all over the place
>>
You'll know when its peaked. Theres ~6 good seasons though
>>
>>201697120
>Shockingly
the fuck? it's one of the most beloved sitcoms of the last twenty years for a reason lol
>>
>>201697340
Get a job, pik
>>
>>201697245
He's playing both sides.
>>
>>201697245
He's just pathetic. That's his character. He's probably the most pathetic one. The others are all either so delusional they can't be as self loathing or so stupid they're content with it.
>>
Why shocking?
And good seasons? 10-12 but great seasons? Half that
>>
>>201697120
seasons 2-6 are the best, all fantastic, and then it slowly tapers off after that. pretty much every season since then has been worst than the last. just keep going until you get tired or feel like the good stops outweighing the bad. it'll probably be somewhere around season 9-13 depending on your tolerance
>>201697245
sexually confused loser with an inflated ego, pretty much. but he is definitely the least consistent character and often is just a projection of whatever insecurity Rob (his actor) has at the moment. Rob's a bit of a narcissist
>>
>>201697245
Mac was the straight man (tranny withstanding) of the group the first season or two.
>>
>>201697120
The Ireland season was shit, I was worried it was all over, but the last one was kind of good.
I dunno, give up when you stop having fun, that's my opinion.
>>
>>201697120
It goes downhill after season 5. Everything past 8 is garbage.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.