[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>it just so happens that the year I finally get a qt gf and lose my virginity they make a joker sequel where he gets a gf
What are the jews playing at here?
>>
If she wasn't a virgin then you're a cuck.
>>
File: jim face.jpg (17 KB, 555x553)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>201697562
>you're a cuck for having sex with a real girl not your hand or a tranny
>>
>>201697562
wouldn't the guy before her be the cuck? You don't make sense.
>>
>>201697632
If he didn't take her virginity, he's also a cuck.

>>201697624
You're a cuck in those cases too.
>>
I got married to a 7/10 the year the first came out
>>
>>201697699
so by that logic, raping random women after conquering and pillaging a city is cuckholdry?
>>
>>201698201
Yes, you're a cuck Cuckbeard.
>>
everyone who posts above and below me is a literal cuckold
>>
>>201698302
What if she gets pregnant from your seed and her husband who she lost her virginity to has to raise your child. Are you or him the cuck in that situation?
>>
>>201697423
How can you stand the woman after you cum. I can't stand being around them after the baby gravy is off my mind. Do you guys actually like being around women?
>>
>>201698302
>>201698533
Also her and her husband have no children of their own.
>>
>>201697423
Based and schizopilled.
>>
>>201698565
lol no, that's why I broke up with my gf haha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.