[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4781.jpg (165 KB, 1170x760)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
What the fuck was the moral of this episode?

>Hank feels bad because his friends out-fish him using scented lures while he uses worms as bait
>buys crack on accident
>might go to jail
>can avoid jail if he catches a fish with crack
>cheats and uses a worm to catch a fish
>avoids jail
Hank is a criminal who bought crack. Ignorance does that absolve you of a crime.
>>
just enjoy doing the activity
>>
Is crack really that good?
>>
>>201703955
Worms love it
>>
>>201704009
Rock on
>>
>>201703810
Worms are more fun. Once you go down the crankbaits wormhole LOL you spend money.
>>
>>201703810
I caught a shark in South Padre Island with a boat. We used squid.
>>
>>201703810
Ignorance can absolve you of many crimes, including buying crack. If you reasonably believed you were buying bait and you can prove it, you didn’t intend to buy crack and didn’t commit a crime.
>>
>>201703810
People who look for a moral in movies and shows are the most boring and braindead motherfuckers on the planet.
>>
I'd like to smoke some crack once to see what all the fuss is about. How likely is it to fuck me up?
>>
>>201704318
If you have self control you should be fine.
>>
>>201704318
You a gay fish
>>
>>201704318
Flake is ideal
Powder is ok
Crack is whack

And yes, even a small bit of cocaine has the chance to cause sudden cardiac arrest.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.