[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cru-13444_r.jpg (3.62 MB, 5000x3333)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB JPG
>boyfriend takes pickles off his burger instead of demanding a new one
>fuck a larger, more assertive man and send him the vid
WE
ARE NEVER EVER EVER
GETTING BACK TOGETHER
>>
File: leon autist.jpg (184 KB, 960x1200)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
tfw no assertive gf to protect me from the world
>>
>>201704437
an "assertive gf" is trouble
she will run into a nigger at some point. the nigger will beat the shit out of her, accuse her of racism, upload the video on social media and your gf will lose her job and you'll get cancelled by association.
>>
pickles on burgers taste great, get the fuck out of here
>>
I don't understand the aversion to pickles. Did your taste buds just stop developing at 5?
>>
>>201704358
>watched it with mom
>oh it's actually her hair weird, but it's a Disney film
>the school yard fight of kid cruella whaling on some older kid complete with an actual stated "I am woman hear me roar"
>only got worse from there
I really wish I had spent the runtime doing watching something better, but was nice to relax with mom. Who the fuck even wanted a 101 Dalmations reboot?
>>
so when does she try to kill the dogs?
>>
>>201704358
Did acting in this movie cause her to become retarded or did she just always want to star in weird feminist sex films?
>>
File: SchuComicPage21.jpg (167 KB, 765x1050)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>201704358
Pickles?
>>
>>201704520
I don't hate pickles, but they detract from a burger.
>>
>>201704437
>assertive gf
That’s called a mom, anon. You don’t need a woman to protect you when you’re an adult.
>>
>>201705070
CWC hated pickles because they reminded him of cocks. Or “ducks” in his parlance.
>>
>>201704775
Oh you see that was just chud propaganda, in Disney version dogs actually killed her mom (unironically threw her off the cliff) and Cruella was the one who gave Perditta and Pongo to that family.
>>
>being a picky eater

You know that is a sign of literal autism?

Nobody who doesnt eat pickles is normal
>>
>>201704632
"Jose, we need a new movie, what's popular"
"El Yoker did well, senor. My ese has a t-shirt with Harley Queen on eet."
"Harley Quinn and Joker ay? Hmmmmm I mean we're Disney but maybe we work it."
>>
File: crs.jpg (20 KB, 500x500)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>201704437
YOU WILL FUCK MY SISTER LEON AS I LIVE AND BREATHE YOU WILL FUCK CLAIRE!! I WILL CURE YOU OF THIS YELLOW FEVER THAT IS CORRUPTING YOUR MIND!
>>
>>201704516
>>201704520
mcdonalds pickles are garbage, get the hell out of here with that
most other places they are fine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.