[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brave_lsK4yeIlsH.png (1.25 MB, 991x738)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Jake mogs Patrick Swayze, now Jake mogs Harrison Ford (in the SAME year)... begs the question... is there anything Jake cannot do?

He has truly peaked.
>>
>>201705558
Imagine working your whole life to be a leading man actor and your ultimate career fulfillment is to play a character that some other actor did better 30 years ago. Jake Gyllenshart and Glen Powndmyass are fraudulent movie stars.
>>
>>201705611
not his fault though bro. watch some early Jake then, such as the one where he plays the guy who does the thing. you know the one, the time jumper.
>>
>>201705558
is the movie better than the show? I don't see why the show would get a second season
>>
>>201705702
>>201705558
Jakes best role is playing Sarah Gadon's husband.
>>
fucking lolzy are doing remakes.
can't you just come up with some new shit?
>>
episode 5, jake gyllenhaal fucks the ugly black woman. absolutely disgusting! total humiliation ritual.
imagine agreeing to that shit. fucking gross. jake gyllenhaal is a weird guy. if someone said to me "you VILL fuck ze ugly black woman", I'd say "No, man. I'm not doing it. the fuck, man."
>>
>>201707647
I wish his wife was Sarah Gadon again. She is angelic.
>>
as long as you ignore that ugly black woman and those disgusting black children, it's somewhat watchable. I'm on episode 6 now.
>>
>>201707676
>reese whiterspoon
>kirsten dunst
there's no way that any of these relationships are real. I refuse to believe that those were real relationships. it sounds like such bullshit. they're both actresses. and both very ugly.
>>
episode 6, at 22min 30,
jake gyllenhaal shows his naked butt. and puts on pijamas. no boxershorts.
what in the actual fuck.
>>
>>201709656
jake gyllenhaal is like:
>look at my butt, you guys! and I'm putting on my pijamas naked, no panties. aren't I sexy~~
what in the actual fuck. that was totally fucking unnecessary.
>>
File: 1635997890151.gif (875 KB, 340x340)
875 KB
875 KB GIF
>>201709656
>>201709928
jake gyllenhaal is like
>look at my butt, everyone!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.