[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: XRA.jpg (191 KB, 2000x1125)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
I gotta ramble on to page 10
>>
>>201706259
What doth life?
>>
>>201706259
We don't cotton to strange Chinamen with no sense of self who stand secretly by for indeterminate amounts of time. Gonna put you in a world of hurt.
Take that! Taste the pain!
>>
kino
>>
I wish I could watch myself
watching women washing
>>
Frittata.
>>
>>201706259
Without memes can someone explain why this show is worth watching? It looks like a hs project.
>>
>>201708305
its hilarious?
its on youtube
>>
>>201708305
you have to listen to/read the dialogue very carefully, it's a very clever theological commentary, there is no other show like that as far as I know
>>
>>201708305
So the animation is shitty videogame-tier, but it adds to the bizarre nature of the whole show. The script is super-dense, it's like 10 jokes a minute, a lot of puns, audio-editing, little visual details that you may miss on the first watch, but if you keep track of everything going on it's absolutely hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCh4WgEKT0
>>
>>201706259
Boomerniggers will shit on skibidi toilet but praise this gmod sfm slop because it's old.
>>
>>201709407
calm down lady, some of us have families around here
>>
>>201709407
Those dogs were decorated
what have YOU ever decorated?
>>
>>201709407
carefully crafted show > loud gman evangelion ripoff
>>
>>201709407
not even remotely close, zoomerfuck, and you obviously haven't watched XRA to compare them
>>
File: file.png (391 KB, 584x512)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
PEOPLE
A WOMAN IS BEING RAPED
A MAN IS RAPING A LADY
and that lady is called Mother Earth
>>
https://www.tiktok.com/@xavierconciousness/video/7316004851098406186
>>
Okay but does anybody know how to get to the lake?
>the lake?
>>the lake?
>>
I cant put my finger on it
>>
>>201708305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h2TQQlzfqE
>>
>>201711870
First, you're gonna wanna get in your car.
Then, you're gonna wanna start your car.
Most people get halfway to the lake, then they realize they forgot start their car.
>>
>>201709407
Nah only zoomers hate skibidi toilet because it is the first big meme by Gen Alpha and they’re insecure because they’re starting to feel old in the same way millennials did in the 00s-10s except we have pre-internet memories (aka souls) while they are barely learning that tiktok dances will not make them money or are even liked by anyone older than 15.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.