[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cast the inevitable true crime documentary
>>
>>201706841
It already came out. It was called "Murder Rap," and details the case by law enforcement, that P. Diddy ordered a hit on Tupac and Shuge Knight, only for Shuge Knight to survive and order the retaliation murder of Biggie Smalls. Knight then for good measure had Biggie's killer murdered so he couldn't tell anyone.

https://youtu.be/7DCZNxGmoDM?si=hof5-rPY2hI7xaLg
>>
Was it a lovers quarrel? Diddy is confirmed zesty and pac looks sweet as a sugar plum
>>
>>201706841
Tupac died by getting his dick sucked by a gay nigger to death?
Diddddy, ddy, puffy, pditty, niggerthis niggerthat. The shame
>>
>>201706841
No fkng way
>>
>>201706962
it came out 25 years ago lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bluk086A2U
>>
>>201706841
> Did Diddy do it?
>>
File: 1711750020788073.png (281 KB, 615x345)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>201707236
big time
>>
>>201707236
Diddy or didn't he?
>>
>>201706841
Wouldn't be surprised if he had Biggy killed too
>>
File: 1000004890.gif (657 KB, 165x200)
657 KB
657 KB GIF
Diddy didn't do what Diddy did for Diddy. Diddy did what Diddy did because Diddy is Diddy!
>>
>>201706841
TRUE crime...

Tupac Amaru, his fake name was taken after the Indigenous leaders of the Inca's, Tupac Amaru I,II who fought to maintain their culture and sovereignty against the world domination of Catholics following the push into the New world.
Tupac Amaru I was executed 9/24/1572 by Spanish Catholic orders for rebellion against their manifest destiny. Tupac Amaru II was executed for the same 5/18/1781
Lesane Parish Crooks (Tupac) was born into a family of Black Panthers, who got their start in Catholic churches around the Bay Area California. His life was chosen to be used in the most useful way these groups know how. His alias Tupac Amaru was nothing more than an homage to their previous conquests and provided the basis for Tupac's populist revolution style lyrics similar to the original Tupac Amaru's of 1545 and 1742.

His celebrity life and death, like so many others as Martin Luther wrote in his
ninety-five theses(1517) , was a ritualistic death in exchange for indulgences for who knew Lesane Crooks best and an 'Art of War' chess move for those who held his bond.

This is clearly evident in the constant Catholic themes of his Songs and Albums eg "Hail Mary", Tupac being Crucified on covers, prophecy of his own death.
>>
>>201707236
I can't believe Diddy done did this.
>>
I don't want kinos that glorify bad people
>About 100 yards (90 meters) away in a schoolyard, Qa'id Walker-Teal, a boy aged 6 on his bicycle, was fatally shot in the forehead. Police matched the bullet to a .38-caliber pistol registered to Shakur.
>>
>>201707141
>Wot timmy gon do?
Precious
>>
>>201707812
> His celebrity life and death, like so many others as Martin Luther wrote in his
ninety-five theses(1517) , was a ritualistic death in exchange for indulgences for who knew Lesane Crooks best and an 'Art of War' chess move for those who held his bond.
I’d like to speak to the editor please
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>201706841
>BIXNODMUHFUGGA CULTUA 4 LYF FUGG DA POLEASE
>o-officer, could you please c-confirm these documents that i-implicate mr Diddy in the murder of late mr Tupack

Cops should just shoot everyone involved do that they have something to gangsta cry about in their Burg&Berg produced albums.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.