[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bravo.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
so a very wanted Walter drove a stolen car 2300 miles to Albuquerque? Bravo Vince
>>
I've done it myself. Drove the speed limit the entire time and only during daylight hours.
>>
>>201707305
The whole of series 5 felt like it should have been series 4.
Walt went from working in industrial meth production back to working off a stove.
Then with Hank's death the series just falls apart even if its still well made.
>>
>>201707371
Me too. Rented covertible car with two friends and drove from Manhattan to California. Good memories.
>>
>>201707371
Are you wanted?
>>
>>201707562
By women worldwide
>>
>pay a guy a ludicrous amount of money to make you disappear
>expect he'll help you flee the US and give you a new identity in some country abroad
>instead he just hides you in a cabin and bring you food, charging extra for keeping you company
Lol
>>
>>201707305
It's a goofy live action cartoon for adults. Don't take it so seriously.
>>
>>201707305
Isn't the end supposed to be like a year after? Even if police were still getting calls constantly about a bald man kinda looking like Heisenberg driving around, it wouldn't exactly be a top priority sending a squad car after him to check it out.
>>
>>201709741
He wasn't bald in the finale. Maybe that's why no one recognised him.
>>
>>201709796
Oh right, even better then. Most cops or civilians outside of the state of New Mexico would never recognize him then, and even if pulled over for a routine check, what are the chances he didn't have a fake ID?
>>
>>201707305
I drove a cement truck into a preschool in 2008. Fifteen fatalities.
>>
>>201707305
His appearance changed and he had a fake ID
>>
>>201707733
Damn and you managed to drive 2300 miles without getting pussy
>>
>>201709741
in real life people have an attention span of exactly 20 minutes. even if you hear about some psycho the same day on the national news, there is 0% that you will recognize him in real life because you are simply not expecting him. even a heisenberg kind of news story would be burried one week after the story broke
>>
>>201707305
The final season of breaking bad only exists to redirect the subconscious thoughts of the viewers.
>ok ok i know we've shown how bad mexicans and cartels are
>but remember... the REAL worst bad guys are le heckin nazis!
>yes, the cartels are responsible for an insane amount of death and suffering... BUT... did you consider that the nazis were racist? and they put jesse (a criminal murderer) in a hole and made him cook meth? JUST like slavery... the worst thing ever...
>remember! white biker nazis are the worst!
>>
>>201710400
The Nazis were allegorical to Heisenberg. Walt killing them was a visual representation of him atoning for his sins, dumbass.
>>
>>201711404
>umm how about some heckin media literacy, chud?
No, it was to leave the final impression that white nazis and not brown criminals are the worst bad guys.
>>
>>201710309
Underrated
>>
>>201711461
No you.
>>
>>201710400
>>201711461
Imagine being in a mental prison where you can't even enjoy a silly tv series because you constantly think of ways to get offended
>>
>>201711573
What are you talking about? I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. I think i enjoyed it more than most people around here, considering some posts i see. I am still aware of why certain things are done, and i'll comment on it when i feel like it.

You're just coping because you can see how i'm right, and you don't have a way to disagree. If you can just make yourself believe that i'm unable to enjoy the show because i'm offended, then you establish yourself as a "superior media consumer" who is "above it all" and thus remove the need to make any argument. You made yourself an authority in your own mind to cope with your dissonance. This is further emphasized by your need to call the show "silly". You are subconsciously creating as much distance between yourself and a serious position as possible. In short, you're a coward.
>>
>>201711699
I guess I just don’t care or take it as personally. To each their own.
>>
>>201711987
I'm not taking anything personally, though i understand if some do, as such propaganda is directed toward white people. What right has anyone to tell them not to? Anyway, I'm just making an observation. I also think it lowered the quality of the show, due to them focussing more on sending a message in the final season than a satisfying conclusion.
>>
>>201712421
If you see a cartoonishly unrealistic neo-nazi being portrayed in a negative light on a tv show and think it’s just generally anti-white, I don’t know what to tell you man.
>>
>>201710309
I drive.
>>
>>201710309
>pussy??
>>
>>201707305
The southwest is nothing but incompetent retards and spics.
>>
It was Breaking Good from S1-Mid S4 then it became Breaking Slop due to greater and greater attempts at stirring up drama

The same as the Marvel movies where the villain has to continue to get more and more powerful
>>
>>201711699
>>201712421
Breaking Bad was always a goofy live action cartoon for adults.
>two face gus
>i am le one who knocks
>bbbb-bonfire
>machine gun in trunk killing nazis
>magnets bitch
>any scene with le 4d chessmaster gus
>it's not le meth
>the two assassin brothers
It's not that deep
>>
>>201710400
There was never any implication that the nazi gang was any better or worse than the cartel other than them happening to be the ‘final boss’ of the series because the cartel had had already been crippled in Albuquerque. Would you have felt better if it was some kind of SE Asian gang? I mean they were all played as absolute caricatures on every side by the time the fourth season rolled around. It was never a matter of they’re bad BECAUSE they’re racist, it’s that they’re bad and also racist but I take it you’d prefer they play the white supremacists like it was an Amazon original series and have them be just be barely racist at all in a socially accept and politically correct way but simply evil while heavily implying it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.