[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In my opinion he is one of the GOATs of acting but he is never really seen as a great actor, just more like a male bimbo. But looking at his filmography, there is no denying that he is an absolute acting genius but people don't talk about him like they do about Johnny Depp for example.
>>
>>201710505
overrated jewish cock sucker
>>
>>201710524
he looks like the least jewish person on earth
>>
>>201710505
He really shines in some movies but others he feels exactly that: handsome eye candy with cardboard acting. It throws me off because I'll flip between "man hes actually talented" to "holy shit has he ever taken an acting class?" Either way I enjoy watching him
>>
>>201710581
"Jewish cock sucker" doesn't mean he himself is a jew, it just means he sucks jewish cock, which he does
>>
>>201710730
name 5 jewish cocks he sucked
>>
>>201710505
>Is Brad Pitt underrated
You mean is one of the most famous actors on the planet underrated? No, I don't think so man. Sometimes he's great, other times he's bad. I hated him in 12 Years a Slave, I loved him in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
>>
>>201710505
I think so he played a tank commander and a baby old man, that's so serious range home boy.
>>
>>201711729
filtered
>>
>>201711672
>You mean is one of the most famous actors on the planet underrated?
This. Is OP high or something? Ask anyone on Earth and they know who Brad Pitt is. Even some Ugandan without TV will recognize the name Brad Pitt if you speak full English to them and they only speak tongue click speak. They'll immediate pick out "Brad Pitt" and know the subject of your sentence.
>>
>>201710505
On occasion he can knock a moment out of the park but he mostly coasts on the fact he's a very attractive man. Comes across as too dumb to tie his own shoes but what actor doesn't.
>>
>but he is never really seen as a great actor

are you twelve years old?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Brad_Pitt
>>
>>201711911
By the people that matter: We, the audience.
>>
>>201711864
popular =/= rated

a popular top 5 pop star can be popular and still not be considered one of the greats because his music is just popular and kinda for the wrong reasons, while it is actually elite.
>>
>>201710505
Just admit you're gay loser. This guy has all the credibility he deserves.
>>
>>201710505
I can do this
>>
>>201711958
Okay, well accepting your terms of the arguments, I still know that Brad Pitt is among the greats and most people would agree. And I'm not sucking his dick here; he is widely considered a great actor.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.