[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (25).jpg (49 KB, 678x452)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Better character than Immortan Joe.
>>
>>201714003
* Great movie, he was great. Best movie of the year so far
>>
>>201714003
First half was great, but then the moment she-alien turns up, it goes to absolute shit. And they skipped the fucking 30 day war, I would've rathered that instead of anything about Furiosa.
>>
>>201714003
It felt very larpy. Like all those characters seemed like attendees from wasteland weekend.
>>
>>201714049
Do you lick at the sludge that leaks from the bottom of dumpsters?
>>
>>201714003
which Monty Python is this?
>>
question my bossthurity!
>>
>>201714003
Such an antisemitic movie. The nose makeup was unnecessary.
>>
>>201714003
it really bothers me how incompetent he was
>>
>>201715269
he was reckless and impulsive. It was somewhat intentional sabotage.
>>
>>201715138
>if I may? If the shooter goes behind the back of the shootee won’t know the precise moment of the execution. Minor torture, but any little bit counts. Either way, that rat shot will turn my brain into a pink mist so fast, I won’t even hear the sound of the gun.
He had some funny quotes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.