[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3337.jpg (534 KB, 1597x2048)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
which movie do you think was the first one where Hollywood began to lose it's superiority around the world?

for me it was when disney released Star Wars Episode 8.
That was for me the moment shit hit the fan.
It was the beginning of hollywood's downgrading.
>>
9/11
>>
>>201714980
The all-female Ghostbusters was legitimately the beginning of the end. It was the first time that the genderswap became a political thing, and it was the first mainstream example of studios outright antagonizing and insulting the consumer over their opinions.
>>
File: 17213849982728786.jpg (279 KB, 1319x743)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>201714980
>>
>>201714989
shut up.
There were plenty of good blockbusters after 9/11

I would argue that the real reason hollywood downgrade began was when Harvey Weinstein got caught.

It opened the curtains and showed the entire world what was happening in hollywood behind the scenes fir decades with all the rappists, abusers and paedophiles.
The glamour of hollywood was gone from there on.

And when that was gone
hollywood was replaces with a new agenda to fix it's reputation. The woke people. But that new one has been worse than the rapists.
>>
When esg commies starting injecting their propaganda into literally fucking everything around 2017 ish, and last Jedi came out in 17.
>>
>>201715114
Weinstein was good at his job, he knew how to produce good movies despite him having a taste of all the upcoming female stars.
>>
>>201714980
This is the cringiest spiderman art I have ever seen.
Even if he supported black trans people, he would not be doing it by fucking protesting. especially while crouching. Who fucjing protests in a crouch position?
>>
>>201714980
Mad Max: Fury Road got rid of all the fire extinguishers
Ghostbuster poured gasoline all over the place
The Last Jedi dropped the burning match
>>
>>201715111
Negative Zone?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.