[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6106.jpg (50 KB, 421x421)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
MCUbros... we're so back!
>>
>>201721039
a videotaped the silly post-credits scene BTW
>>
weet ik
>>
>>201721039
the white lenses in wolverines mask look horrible.
>>
>>201721039
Save us from ourselves?
>>
>>201721712
is really touching at the end deadpool said:

"Sometimes when we save someone, that person also save us."
>>
>>201721702
embarrassed for your retardation
>>
>>201721039
>we're back
Not really.
Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie, but the entire movie was made less good by its Marvel and MCU components.
>>
>>201721039
i want to watch it with my sister in the movie theatre, would she need to watch the first two?
she and i watched all the x-men and older marvel movies growing up, and she dabbled a bit in the comics, but around the first avengers movie she stopped watching capeshit.
except for Dr. Strange, for some reason she really likes the character
>>
Didnt laugh once in the whole movie. 3/4 of the movie I was watching my clock.
>>
>>201722212
It did look weird.
I understand that it's part of the whole get-up, but there was a really good reason why nobody even attempted to bring the mask in.
>>
>>201722429
I think the mask would have looked better without the white lenses. It was too cartoony and fake looking with the lenses in.
>>
>>201722372
Yeah. In order to really enjoy this Deadpool, you really need to be knee deep in the Marvel, Fox, and Deadpool movies.
>>
>>201722494
I agree.
But there is something about how the style of Deadpool was the white lenses.
So, here's the conundrum. The lenses obviously look strange on the costume, but they aesthetically match the style of the Deadpool hero costumes.
Something like the Deadpool games had to make a similar call on Wolverine if I remember correctly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.