[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (9 KB, 275x183)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
What, the Joker isnt an incel anymore???
I cant watch this garbage, how am I going to relate with him now?
>>
>how am I going to relate with him now?
His jokes will probably still suck
>>
when will hollywood stop trying to turn capeshit into """high art""". it's never going to fucking happen, i don't care how many oscars you give to this guy, he's still playing a cartoon character for babies
>>
>>201724901
wow anon...
You're horrible.
>>
>>201724881
why isn't she wearing anything atleast a bit harkey related
>>
>>201724881
tired of seeing quinn whore getting pushed in everything
>>
I miss old Harley too, but that version is dead Anons.
>>
>>201724972
>>201725106
Who wouldnt even be a decent Harley Quinn anyways?
well... now that I think about it, Sydney Sweeney.
She really is the only g(o).(o)d actress left in holywood.
>>
>>201724881
He was never an incel don’t you remember he was going out with that neighbor girl she really was into him.
>>
>>201725172
>Sydney Sweeney
safe horny personified
>>
>>201725304
You're not even using the retarded buzzword right. "Safe horny" is about emasculation (abs! dommy mommy! etc) whereas Sweeney is entirely traditional femininity of everyone staring at her tits
>>
>>201725378
Her boobs aren't big enough to pass through the safe horny barrier. Plus the roles she plays are feminist woke goyslop.
>>
>>201724881
This evil Jewish shit was always just an ad for smoking. This one is exactly the same as the first one
Kill yourself evil scum
>>201725172
Tatum Matthews
It's time for a jailbait Harley Quinn. He's the Clown Prince of Crime, why wouldn't he be fucking a 15yo?
>>
File: file.jpg (2.73 MB, 1910x2867)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>201725554
>Tatum Matthews
Ok, you win
>>
>>201725606
Look, I know what somebody will say "oh, but Harley Quinn is a doctor", well that version of her was a legit doctor but this one isn't. Jailbait Harley just calls herself Dr Harleen Quinzel, it's a character she does. Like they capture Batman, she introduces herself as "Dr Harleen Quinzel", he says "aren't you a little young to be a doctor?", she says "aren't you a little old to talk shit? Anyway after careful analysis I've determined you're a neurotic, a narcissist, a nigger, a narcoleptic and the treatment is electroshock. I should be able to clear most of it in one round, hahaHAHAHA"
>>
>>201725842
>well that version of her was a legit doctor but this one isn't.
she can be a gifted kid who finished college when she was 10, and her doctorate when she was 12.
>>
>>201725900
I don't think she should be black, personally.
>>
>>201725900
She could but I don't know genius kid doesn't really fit her image.
Okay, here's my pitch: Harley Quinn; a Night to Remember. It alternates between scenes of her at school telling everybody how Mistah J is gonna take her to Prom and her going out with him commiting crimes . They have an altercation with Batman they both barely escape from and she loses contact with him. Until she's at Prom in full makeup and a black and red dress and suddenly Joker is on stage in a classic purple suit with face covered by his hat and a revolver to the head of the guy announcing prom Queen and King, they win and dance then Batman arrives to capture him
It's perfect, fuck this shitty garbage Joker movies they're making
>>
She's nit hot, the black bitch in 1 wasn't hot either, so he's still an incel
>>
>>201724881
Lady Gaga looks like a man
>>
>>201724881
Because he self-actualized. He followed the “just beeee yourself” and got a gf. Shit actually works
>>
>>201724881
This is gonna be kino
>>
>>201725378
her face is mid, as the kids say.
>>
>>201724881
She's giving Cher to his not-Sonny. Todd Phillips ventures into the wilds of 70s pop icons!
>>
File: 1691084350408629.webm (2.95 MB, 640x800)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>201725172
>>
Cher is for plebs, Liza is only for NY gays
>>
>>201725900
Female Doogie Howser?
>>
>musical

Yeah ummm... DROPPED

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.