[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721936118338.jpg (204 KB, 1170x1287)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Why is this happening so much?
>>
File: strawman.jpg (70 KB, 612x408)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>201725938
>>
>>201725938
if there was a chapter of Mein Kampf read at the beginning of every movie nowadays, you would still call it woke because it wasnt 2 chapters
>>
>>201725938
It's not necessarily to please that type of person, it's to encourage more people to become like that (and to demoralize the ones who don't want to). Things like that are perfect consumer cattle.
>>
File: 1708731668949953.jpg (12 KB, 284x177)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>201725938
>t,
>>
>>201725938
>>
Because pleasing that specific person provides a net profit in the long run. Studios want that net profit because its their job to produce money.
>>
>>201726008
That's your pic in OP kek
>>
>>201725938
Because the average white woman holds the exact same beliefs and interests as that individual (who may or may not also be a white woman).
>>
>>201725938
It isn't happening. Half a billion dollar movie productions are made to appeal to (((individuals))) socially conditioning the population in order to further Machiavellian social and political agendas, no one is appealing to fat lesbians, they don't even make the list of people influencing these outcomes in any meaningful way, beyond being real life goy jannies indirectly furthering these goals for free.
>>
Ever since covid ended I don't feel like people are trying to please these freaks anymore. I don't know, maybe a shitload of them died or something, maybe we reached a tipping point and people are fed up with these freaks.
I just don't feel like woke shit is in power. All of the woke shit coming out now has been in development for years and most of it shaped by the Trump presidency and covid hysteria.
All of this shit is calming down, especially after the Trump assassination attempt.
A guy who looks like reddit asian masculinity mod just made a movie named Twisters with a white cast and it's all American and not pozzed, and he said fuck you to the media for trying to shame him for it. You had Top Gun Maverick and Sound of Freedom, that Civil War movie. All of them just said fuck you, I make what I want.
And twitter is no longer owned by these people. These people have no power on twitter. Twitter under Elon looks like Stormfront. On top of that Israel is getting more shit than ever.

Nature is healing.
>>
Because this type of person is the only person that cares. They're the only person that goes on to complain online for hours or goes on to march in the streets. They're the only person that spends any time trying to convince other people that they're right. The other side (the right) is losing because they just don't give a fuck. They keep their heads down and just ignore shit they don't like while this type of person will actively attack people that don't agree.
>>
>>201727156
>you must be le personally offended if you aren't a whiny crybaby like me
>>
>>201728063
That u in OP pic
>>
>>201728063
That's def you in the pic
>>
File: costanza belittles.jpg (16 KB, 375x375)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>201728063
>pointing and laughing at you disgusting, fat, ugly, aposematistic killjoy clown faggots is being one of you
NTA but you should definitely kys
>>
They’re not trying to appeal to that person, they’re trying to create more of that person.
>>
>>201727616
This is true. This happens everywhere. Right wingers are insanely tolerant, it's unbelievable. The most redneck buck tooth barely english speaking conservative is completely fine with blacks and trannies, as long as you're cool and you don't mess with them, they'll be your friend. They may be upset that you don't praise Jesus and they may have a strong disagreement over what pronouns you want to use, but they'll be as nice as you can be. And that tolerance is an easy exploitable weakness. The leftist freaks don't have any tolerance for any disagreement and will go for your throat any time they can. Even if they're nice to your face and cool with you, they'll stab you in the back.
I've seen so many communities get destroyed because you just can't convince right wingers to be mean to hostile leftist invaders.

In Murica the most radical right wing positions are shit like
>I am ok with trans people, just don't let them teach about gay sex in schools
>I am ok with black people, just don't burn down cities please
>I am ok with millions of immigrants from mexico, but they have to come in legally
>I don't support gay marriage, just change the name from marriage to civil partnership and I will support that
meanwhile moderate leftist policies
>TRANS RIGHTS!! ACCESS TO KIDS FOR ALL TRANNIES AND PUBERTY BLOCKERS FOR ALL
>BLACK PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR, KILL WHITEY
>LET ALL IMMIGRANTS IN, WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO GO EXTINCT
>>
>>201725938
that's not larry fink
>>
>>201728251
if you have to shitpost, at least make up opinions that are believeable. this brainrot is embarrassing
>>
>>201728529
>t. leftist extremist
>>
There's liberal news and conservative news. However, there are only liberal movies and television. Because there is no alternative or competition, Hollywood is free to do whatever they please. At least, they think that they are. I suspect that the decline in quality of Hollywood over the last 20 or so years has made them lose even more people to alternatives like retarded internet content, vidya, etc
>>
>>201727598
Out of touch old Hollywood liberals thought that type of person was really representative of young people in general, and they hired a bunch of them to help craft their product to appeal to young people. They realized their mistake a few years ago and tried to undo the damage a bit(a lot of the freaks were purged in the recent writer strike), but they probably won't ever go back to pre-2010s levels of poz.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/b/921878626

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.