[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: D&W review.jpg (170 KB, 928x680)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/6FqDymX_TcY?feature=shared
>>
"It's not woke so I hate it, even though I haven't seen it yet."
>>
this is the same person who hates movies/shows if they don't have easters eggs, fan service, or after credit scenes for her to make explained videos on
>>
>>201726206
She's innocent and sweet, if not a bit daft. I can't stand her opposition.
>>
She creamed all over her seat during the Cavill cameo
>>
>>201726206
and I love her massive and fat white ass
>>
>>201726206
I don't trust fat women
>>
Why does she talk like that?
>>
>>201728378
It's a schtick, like the drinker
>>
>>201726206
20 pounds of makeup plus the most obvious face filter I've ever seen. At least map to your face correctly if you're going to use it. God if she looks like this with help I'm legit terrified to think what she actually looks like under all that shit.
what years of alcoholism does to roastie its honestly sad.
>>
I'm just staring at her ears watching her face filter clip over them it is very distracting.
>>
everyone loves Grace except for mindless Gary Nerdrotic and Mauler drones.
>>
>>201729316
screenshot?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.