[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brave_jRvYXqlDM9.png (352 KB, 498x461)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
Would Tommenn have made a good King?

(The Lannisters always repay their debts.)
>>
No, he was too inexperienced and didn't have dragons to enforce his will like the targ kids did.
His council would have underminded him or gotten rid of him if they couldn't.
>>
File: 1416984195203.jpg (37 KB, 500x276)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>201727296
his wife would control him
>>
>>201727384
Targs haven't had dragons for 150 years until Robert's rebellion and still had many fine/ok kings until Aerys II
>>
>>201727296
no, but a great puppet
>>
>>201727296
if Tywin was around, yes

otherwise he was pulled between stronk women
>>
>>201727691
>pulled between stronk women
god i wish that was me.
>>
>>201727296
Depends a lot on his councilors, like Tywin said.
With the small council that Cersei set up, no.
>>
>>201728142
Forgot to add: with Kevan in charge he had a good chance to grow up to be capable enough. But with raging civil war it would still have been bad odds.
>>
>>201727296
He was weak
>>
>>201727296
>good person = bad king
GRRM loves this trope, so no.

Objectively, Joffrey would have been a great king. Especially show Joffrey who was justifiably concerned about the threat of dragons and would have shut down that threat if Tywin didn't stonewall him.
>>
Yes. If, and only if, Tywin was around for 10 more years. His demise was the end for Tommen. Westeros under Tommen most likely would have prospered like not seen since the days of Jaehaerys.
>>
>>201727296
Hey remember in the show when tommen killed himself and then Cersei just made herself queen lol? And nobody even brought it up
>>
>>201727296
The only chatacters that would have been good Kings were Ned & Robb Stark and Petyr Baelish. Maybe Jaime Lannister after he was humbled if his sister got killed.
Everyone else was just retarded
>>
>>201729049
How was Ned not retarded? Renly literally offered him a way to seize control of Joffrey and fuck over the Lannisters when Rob died but his "muh honour" was too strong.
>>
>>201727296
didn't he instantly let the faith militant take over
>>
>>201727296
I have seen his underage pensi
>>
>>201729508
>no roastie whores who murder and abuse their husbands will finally be brought to justice ahhhhh I’m going insanaaaaaaannnneeeee
>>
Whatever happened with the gay emperors of Essos
>>
>>201729584
yeah yeah but I say Maegor did nothing wrong and suddenly you're pearl clutching and pissing your panties
>>
>>201729508
That told fuck would have died, he didn't really have any good replacement.
>>
>>201727296
He was manipulated by Cersei, Tywin, Margery, the high sparrow. If he really made decisions on his own i feel like he would have made a decent king but he was just easily influenced by bascially everyone around him
>>
>>201729223
The best Kings are those with the wisdom not to grab for it.
>>
>>201727296
No he was a puppet who was obsessed with cunt faced Margery's rusty cunt bucket of a pussy. Then she'd go and make of it to her courtesan friends like the chatty Kathy she is. So no tommen was a noob

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.