[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>201729843
As much as I dislike Jon Oogabooga, his complaints about how his character was handled are entirely valid. His biggest role ever and it tanks his entire career. He should have known that Star Wars is a poison chalice for actors, though. Career graveyard of a franchise.
>>
For me, it's ReyxPoe
>>
>>201729843
Rey is canonically a lesbian and a nudist so the last two films really butcher her canon characterization in those respects.
>>
>>201729968
Disney has billions of dollars the best tech and the best opportunity but regardless of what larry fink demands people really wanted no niggers and white male star wars for 7-9.
>>
>>201729968
I think that he should've died in the second movie saving the Rebels. It would've been a good way to conclude his story.

That, or he should've led some sort of stormtrooper uprising that helps take down the First Order.
>>
File: Finn fucking dies.jpg (415 KB, 956x1414)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
Of my all time top hated black actors he's actually at the top of the list. Then the black guy from Nope, then the mulatto kid from the Detective Pikachu movie, then the young Lando actor from the Han Solo movie, then Jamie Foxx
>>
That's drinking, buddy.
>>
>>201729843
he killed billions
>>
>>201730112
That was part of the original plan for the final movie. J.J. just fell back what he does best: ripping off other media and inserting mysterious macguffin things that never make sense or are even fucking explained
>>
>>201729843

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.