[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: theleague.jpg (487 KB, 1600x900)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
Is there a worse series finale than The League (specifically the final scene)

>here's a video of us having a laugh riot as we break the news to our friend that we cuckolded him and made him raise another friend's bastard child for 18 years

That's evil. It completely taints every main character. Wicked
>>
>>201730350
it's a jew thing you wouldn't get it
>>
>>201730350
Did the DeSean Jackson cuckold episode not prepare you for that. Media literacy is clearly a lost talent.
>>
File: shiva.jpg (88 KB, 435x653)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>201730350
For me, it's Shiva
>>
>>201730350
I watched the first season (maybe 2nd as well) of this years ago but never finished it because I was watching other things and it wasn't hilarious enough.
Can you give some context for what happened?
>>
I stopped watching the show when they wnet to weird high fps and it looked like a cheap soap opera

still, it was a comfy show
>>
>>201730350
You could tell they hated Andre so much because he was their intellectual superior.
>>
>>201730726
Andre marries Pete's ex-wife, but Pete has sex with her behind his back and Andre raises Pete's kid without knowing. Then years later, when the kid is grown up, they spring the truth on him and laugh at him for it.
>>
>>201730726
Meegan (Pete's (2nd from right) ex wife) returns in s6 and starts dating Andre (3rd from left). They break up because plot. Meegan and Pete have sex, Meegan gets pregnant. Meegan comes back in s7 and tells Andre the baby is his. Rodney (3rd from right) and Jenny (second from left) figure out that Meegan is cuckolding Andre, but decide to not tell him until the kid turns 18. Fast forward to the bastard son's 18th birthday, and they tell (via a post-marked video on the League's message board) Andre and Andre Jr that Pete is his dad. They do this while singing.
>>
>>201730844
Meegan and Andre had broken up when Pete has sex with her. That's how Rodney was able to figure it out.
>>
>>201730726
>>201730892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfipr4LTLzs
>>
>>201730350
Yeah the final scene genuinely made me sad. My head canon is that andre hunted them all down after and gutted them.
>>
>>201730844
>>201730892
>>201731039
Jesus fucking christ. Who on earth thought this was a good ending?
This is like a Family Guy parody
>Hey that was a good prank you pulled on me 18 years ago. Well I just wanted to let you know that I got you back. Remember when your wife got aids a few years ago from a botched blood transfusion? Well I can finally reveal that it was me me me me
>>
>>201731506
Jenny also literally castrated her husband Kevin on screen, just a few scenes prior.
>>
File: shoulder-shrug.gif (1.99 MB, 498x208)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>make a show about unimaginably shitty people like Sunny to ape off Sunny and fantasy football's popularity
>characters constantly do horrible things and act like horrible people
>years later a bunch of soigolem marathon it on streaming and get mad the characters do unimaginably shitty things
>>
>>201733615
The shittiest thing they did was tattoo a cat. That doesn't even compare to cuckolding your friend and telling him via song
>>
You pearl clutching faggots are the worst, it's a mean spirited comedy show
>>
>>201733615
>>201734056
>Haha I cheated at fantasy football and illegitimately took home the prize that I did not earn! Suck it!
>Yeah? Well I had your parents killed and ground them up into the chilli that I fed you earlier. Oh, not so cocky now are we? Haha owned
>>
>>201734162
Sounds like a south park episode
>>
>>201734056
>friends ribbing each other in good fun over fantasy football
>mean spirited
Did you grow up in the participation medal generation?
>>
>>201730350
there's people that actually watched this?
>>
>>201730350
It wasn't as bad as the episode where Kevin lies and says that he was in the twin towers during 9/11.
>>
>>201730621
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.