[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image_ae8841cf.jpg (105 KB, 500x750)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Highest grossing animation of all time
>Has overtaken Barbie
>Thirteenth highest grossing movie of all time
>>
>>201734523
History will look back at this, and begs the question? Was it a fad? A fault in our stars? A mid movie released at the perfect time?

I'm sure Disney executives are trying to emulate the secret recipe to its success.
>>
Confuses the shit out of me because nobody really seems to talk about it and I can't name 5 people who went to see it. It's not a bad pixar movie (the stupid lesbian signaling shit can fuck off though) but it's not great either.
>>
>"I'm not good enough."
I don't have panic attacks but that hit me pretty hard, ngl bros..just to hit with even harder feels.
>“I’m selfish. I’m kind. I’m not good enough! I’m a good person. I need to fit in. But I want to be myself! I’m brave. But I get scared.”
Tears rolled down my eyes while I kept saying "Kino....Absolute kino! HOLY KINO!!!
>>
>>201734523
First one was pretty popular. Unless they're absolute garbage like that "strange planet" movie, kid's films tend to do well. Because this one has slightly older themes (dealing with emotions, growing up) it's appealing to the Disney adult/Tumblr generation.
So yeah, I think a lot of people went to see it but that doesn't actually mean it's of particularly high quality.
>>
>>201734713
>It's not a bad pixar movie
I just saw Finding Dory and it was totally shit. What happened to Pixar after 2010?
>>
>>201735338
Disney.
>>
>>201734523
Never heard of it
>>
Movie theaters are back!
>>
>>201734523
we're in tv therapy times my friends
love yourselves!
>>
>>201734523
Now adjust for inflation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.