[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0_n6zzxzDrGFPV6Tue.png (99 KB, 1400x788)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
It's kino time
>>
more like a 2/9 chance of kino
>>
>>201735869
filtered
>>
Aw gee uncle Ben I don't wanna do my chores
>>
>>201735869
ROTJ is the best one
>>
File: 1714595144294095.jpg (547 KB, 2136x3216)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>201735869
>jedi LE BAD!
>>
>>201735869
Rogue One also had this, but no opening crawl
>>
>>201736978
>Child snatchers are le GOOD!
>>
>>201737995
they leave voluntarily and nobody would reject that offer.
>>
>>201738176

Not always. See Republic Commando and Outbound Flight.
>>
>>201738278
>see bookslop that even hack fraud George Lucas didn’t acknowledge
>>
>>201737941
Rogue One is not nearly as good as people say it is
Star Wars fans just have extremely low standards
>>
>>201738344
He got Coruscant's name from the books. The sales of the Thrawn Trilogy are why he even made the Prequels for fucks sake.
>>
>>201738592
Better than having ridiculously high standards and liking nothing.
>>
>>201738678
CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Dumb ass mouse shill
>>
>>201735827
more like nap time
>>
>>201738740
I think the only good Disney SW movie was Rogue One. How does that make me a mouse shill?
>>
>>201735827
It /was/ kino time. But those times are long gone.
>>
>>201738592
Rogue One is a good movie until the ending.
>Darth Vader boards the ship where the Death Star plans are being uploaded
>goes full on meatgrinding murder mode on everyone
>Princess Leia is personally present on her ship which is also at the scene of the Death Star plans being stolen for some fucking reason
>leads into A New Hope
>Darth Vader comes in after the Stormtroopers deal with everyone
>isn't part of the fighting and only interrogates people
>Leia says they're on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan
>Darth Vader acts like he got tipped off with some intel
>he doesn't say, "Leia, I literally saw them beam the Death Star plans to your ship in orbit around our secret base and then directly followed you from there to here in my own ship which was also orbiting that same secret base."
That ending makes me so fucking mad, it's completely retarded and goes against the entire opening for A New Hope.
>>
>>201735827
I think if that Kenobi show had the opening crawl it would have really helped get people in the mood.

I'll just post my dream crawl here anyone can use it for their fan film if they want not trying to be egotistical I am not saying this is that good but I am lol but if I could change it, I would make it was less wordy. I know a good crawl is like 200 characters supposedly.

STAR WARS: KENOBI
SHADOW OF THE INQUISITORS

TEN YEARS have passed since Order 66 decimated the Jedi. Now, the evil INQUISITORS organized by DARTH VADER are hunting the precious few Jedi remaining throughout the galaxy.

During this perilous decade, OBI-WAN KENOBI suppressed his connection to The Force to protect the ones he loves from harm. He spent his days using subterfuge and cunning, working his way through the secretive Underworld; helping Jedi escape the claws of the Inquisitors and hoping to find a force strong enough to defeat THE EMPIRE.

Obi-Wan hears a rumor about two younglings, a boy and a girl - deeply connected to The Force - and decides that they are the only hope remaining to bring freedom and justice back to the galaxy.

A determined Obi-Wan seeks them out...always aware that the eyes of his former Padawan are stalking him through the shadows...

Start EXT: Tattooine
Zoom in on Kenobi's face through the binoculars, he has found Luke!
>>
>>201738939
Reddit told me Vader killing everyone was kino, so who cares about continuity.
>>
>>201739643
I cringed my face off in the theater. It wasn't even something that took thinking about a second time, it was just plainly awful through and through. Even worse was that several people in my theater were cheering. I really thought the movie was good right up until then and it just completely shit the bed.
>>
>>201735827
do all of them start this way? Even the lil spin off ones? like landos movie or hands movie or rogue galaxy or whatever they are called
>>
>>201740108
If not, they should. Even the video games always start that way. Every piece of official Star Wars media should start with that blue text and a full crawl, including the first episode of each season of each streaming series.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.