[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>‘Obviously we have swimming stand-ins, swimming doubles, and I used them as much as I could to line up the camera, so I didn't have to put Daisy in there until the very last moment. But what I realized was that the way Daisy was swimming – nobody else could swim like that. Like, it was such a forceful swim. There was such a force in her stroke. And so I ended up using Daisy, even for wide shots, where there's no way I can see her face. Because she's face down in the water, anyway! Which was another challenge, to follow a character that's face down in the water most of the time.‘
Forceful swim? What does that mean?
>>
>>201736422
Disney owns daisy
>>
>>201736422
he wanted to look at her ass in a swimsuit
>>
it mean she does the fucking
>>
It means they have a male for the wide shots
>>
>>201736422
It means Daisy, as always, has mistaken effort for a lot of things.
>>
>>201736422
It means she doesn’t know how to swim.
>>
>>201736422
It means she’s not a professional swimmer.
>>
>>201736422
i actually worked with a woman that grew up with the director. apparently he used to make star wars shorts with string puppets and shit. she said all the girls thought he was so handsome and interesting, to which i replied that he looks like shit. thanks for coming to my tedxtalk.
>>
>>201736624
>>201736638
So they’re making a film about a professional swimmer, but all the swimming by shots will be of someone barely treading water?
>>
File: 1646863262728.png (6 KB, 429x525)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>Like, it was such a forceful swim
>>
She is a sterile and ineffectual person
>>
>>201736765
Forceful swimming is literally how newbs to the water do it. Even the most explosive butterfly sprint is still more flow than force. Nevermind freestyle for distance.
>>
>>201736422
He's talking about her broad shoulders.
>>
I don't think you'd swim forcefully if you were crossing the channel
>>
What is even the audience for this film
>what if a woman swam: the motion picture
ok thanks?
>>
>>201736422
Imagine making a big deal of having an actress play her character in a movie
>>
File: 1000000224.jpg (2.81 MB, 3100x4293)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>201736469
I can get behind that feeling if you know what I mean.
>>
>>201737594
she should murder her hairstylist wtf
>>
Star Wars manchildren fans truly broke her she is not the first case
>>
>>201736422
>But what I realized was that the way Daisy was swimming – nobody else could swim like that. Like, it was such a forceful swim. There was such a force in her stroke.

I didn't know Trump directed movies
>>
File: tb.jpg (174 KB, 895x1116)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>201737784
>>
How is Daisy's swimming career?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.