[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.81 MB, 1400x1050)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
actually pretty good
>>
actually its really good
>>
>>201737617
Now that's getting out of hand
>>
>>201737687
Why do you think it's really as opposed to pretty?
>>
>>201737617
It seemed incomplete, Tyler is too much of an autist weirdo it would have been cooler with a more coherent battle of philosophy.
>>
>you must le heal from trauma!
no, i WILL remain traumatized for the rest of my life and have it adversely affect my relationships and happiness and there's nothing you can do about it
get bent and leave me alone with your "empathy" before I traumatize you too
>>
>>201737617
I kinda loved it. My friends thought it was too pretentious because of all the Shakespeare stuff but I thought that was a plebian take. I just thought the exploration of the idea of what really matters and connects us if society falls apart and technology goes away, what we sacrifice for each other, what's worth sacrificing for. Or more importantly what should matter to us right now, today, that we don't even see or consider or have the time to think about, because we're so busy and distracted by everything else in the modern internet age.
Call me an artfag, and I probably am, but I found that a touching idea.
>>
>>201737617
Is that a fucking negro in the background? No thank you.
>>
The music does a lot of the heavy lifting.
>>
>>201737617
why does she wear the gloves?
>>
>>201741349
It's a "coat of arms"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.