[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: danielvsjohnny.jpg (81 KB, 940x705)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Now that the dust is settled, who was the real bad guy here?
>>
>>201738980
You, for being a faggot OP.
>>
Ali
>>
>>201738980
Miyagi Obscuro
>>
>>201739145
Miyagi did nothing wrong and that's a hill I'll die on harder than his wife and kid
>>
>>201739248
I am not talking about Miyagi though, am I?
>>
>>201738980
>do mall karate
>party with friends
>having a cute gf
>at last got cigarrettes
>one day arrives an italian jew
>loses everything
Of course the jew.
>>
>>201738980
Both are assholes, it's just the power dynamic that changes during the movie.
>>
>>201738980
I've got to say, LaRusso seems like a habitual line stepper. He gets in between a guy and his girlfriend when they're having an argument that isn't his business then sprays him with a hose in the bathroom. He's kinda asking for it.
>>
>>201738980
The faggy twink that was being raped during the filming
>>
>>201738980
Daniel actually ignites the feud everytime it's about to cool down because he's a greasy wop
>>
>>201738980
med-chad bros...

why is the nordcuck not effeminate like in our memes????
>>
>>201738980
neither, both did the correct thing: a real man would try to steal Johnny's gf and make him prove he owns it. Johnny did what any real man would do to another man trying to steal his property. Through their reactions and their choices of conflict resolutions they learned their lessons the hard way and both came out stronger for it.
>>
>>201744032
>poor shitskin weakling kicks the shit out of rich white snotty bully
Johnny's friends needed LaPusso dead more than Johnny, because if if LaPusso could beat Johnny then he could do it to them and destroy their reputation of having fun and having sex and defending dumb bitches from creepy dorks that act like rapist pajeets.
>>
>>201738980
the guy who knew karate and hit the other for stupid things
>>
>>201744221
Karate Kid was just Robert Kamen admitting that he used his parents money and privilege to steal a girl from another guy and got his shit pushed in when the jealous boyfriend didn't stop swinging out of fear of downvotes on reddit for being white.
>>
>>201738980
Daniel was objectively in the wrong. But Johnny escalated it needlessly when he tried to murder Daniel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.