[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If (You) were on the Nostromo, how would (You) survive?
>>
>>201739367
I would simply be a cat
>>
I would hold the cat everywhere I went. Like a organic cross to repell a demon. The alien didn't even both to kill jonsey just hit it's container away. One of the few time I believe a alien refuses to kill something not carrying a chest burster, or threatening the hive ect.
>>
>>201739367
I mean, wasn't the Nostromo just a goods carrier ship? What were they doing playing rescue on an abandoned planet? I would have gone full "NOT MY PROBLEM" if there was a distress signal.
>>
I'd get a copy of The King James Holy Bible and I'd pray and the Lord Jesus Christ would stop the alien.
>>
>>201739817
Holy based!
>>
I'd be busy dealing with the bonus situation.
>>
File: hiss.jpg (38 KB, 696x386)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>201739777
>>201739417
How would the Xenomorph react to Neytiri?
>>
>>201739866
I demand full shares
>>
>>201739909
Right.
>>
>>201739367
I'd do what Parker wouldn't and hit it and the tranny with the flamethrower.
Or I would have left it the fuck alone, everybody died because they couldn't just let that nigga nap.
>>
I would murder the evil robot science officer, thus preventing him from opening the airlock and letting the facehugger and its host aboard the Nostromo
>>
>>201739793
they transport giant automated oil refineries, but they are also corporate slaves with draconian employment contracts. If they refuse to land on the planet and investigate, there will be consequences

In the original story, they were chosen and set up to go by the planet, which the company was already aware of, and Ash was transferred to the Nostromo to make sure they went there
>>
>>201739367
Ensure to transfer before the mission where the alien got aboard comes up.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 299x169)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>201739367
kkkkkkkkkkk over here over here kkkkkkkk you're one ugly mother fucker kkkkkkkk
>>
>>201739777
Uhhh based and checked?
>>
Pick off the crew one by one and only take a nap after everyone is dead.
>>
>>201739367
I'd freeze him, then go home and party
>>
>>201739894
It would happily impregnate her to replace her lost son
>>
>>201739367
I'd listen to what the alien had to say, because that's what no one else did.
>>
>>201739777
>ect
>>
>>201739793
Another fool who didn't watch the movie

Ash was sent by the company to retrieve the xeno. He was a wolf among them the whole time and engineering events to get one of them impregnated before bringing the xeno back to Earth.
>>
Talk about the bonus situation and that's the one thing no one did.
>>
>>201743613
Kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.