[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dumbledor.jpg (42 KB, 561x482)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>"I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy... I know he put his name in the Goblet of Fire! I know he bypassed the aging spell I cast on it. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never! NEVER! I just - I just couldn't prove it! He-he covered his tracks, he got that idiot Ronald Weasley to lie for him! You think this is something? You think this is bad? This poppycock? He's done worse! That Quidditch match! Are you telling me a man just happened to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Harry! HE CRASHED A CAR INTO THE WHOMPING WILLO! A GOBLET CREDIT CARD!?? And I saved him! I shouldn't have... took him into my own school! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll NEVER change! Ever since he was 11. Always the same! COULDN'T KEEP HIMSELF OUT OF THE THIRD FLOOR CORRIDOR! "But not our Harry! Couldn't be precious Harry!" Ruining his aunt and uncle's lives... AND HE GETS TO BE A TRI-WIZARD CHAMPION?! WHAT A SICK JOKE! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you, you Have to stop him..."
>>
>>201742960
… he said calmly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.