[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720_live.jpg (73 KB, 686x386)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Does it still hold up after A WEEK?
>>
>>201745475
I'm Kumming for Kamallah
>>
>>201745475
it didn't hold up after a micro second, this entire season is seth rogen's jerk off fantasy where the "good guys" take down a strawman caricature of what he thinks trump is lol
>>
>>201745475
I know I'm late to the party, but I've just finally gotten around to watching this show over the past week.
Season 1 was okay
Season 2 was better
Season 3 was when the political and social commentary started getting retardedly hamfisted, and the writing in general was noticeably worse, the only two redeeming qualities were Soldier Boy and the V24 stuff.
Just started season 4, in the middle of episode 1 right now and so far they've clearly doubled down on their even more on their retarded faggotry (Frenchie is apparently a fag now for no reason even though he has only ever been interested in women, the "smartest person in the world" is a female chimp, etc.)
This show is such a fucking joke.
>>
>>201745475
This season was so boring and of course there was 0 progress
>>
>>201745475
Seth Rogan making Stormfront into a fuckable woman was the peak.
>>
>>201745475
yes it was a great season compare to 3
>>201748041
>a fag now
self reported not watching the full season

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.