[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: magnet.jpg (93 KB, 478x343)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0

This is in the most genuine sense a literal song about suicide and never finding happiness, in a movie about a goddamn toaster
>>
>>201745648
This whole movie is a masterpiece.

Anyway, lets fire the guy that told us about it and made our whole company for hugging people.
>>
The car crusher (among a distressing amount of children's media from the late 80's/early 90's) was nightmare fuel.
>>
>>201745888
The god damn clown scene
>>
>>201745648
Also, the fireman clown. That movie was really fucking dark for a kid’s movie.
>>
File: GSI7rGqaUAI0RXt.jpg (174 KB, 1080x1350)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>201745648
>>201746275
>>201746209
>>201745888
>>201745821
the scene which stuck with me over all others is the flower seeing itself in the toaster and then crumbling when it realizes it would remain alone in the shade
>>
File: b16.jpg (68 KB, 680x669)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
1) He represents the exhausted, those who can't handle the pressures of work and life.
2) This car represents the depressed. Life speeds past these people, because they can't get started.
3) This car represents the drifters, who drift along without any point, never rooting down. But, he clearly has an appreciation and zest for life. As he is on the conveyor belt, he is seen turning his wheel in a vein attempt to get off of the belt. He can’t turn, because he is old and beat up.
4) This car represents the has-beens who were once famous or important, but have been tossed aside.
5) This car represents the uncommitted, who are unable to commit to their relationships or love.
6) This car represents being unable to cope with an experience, and ready to die
7) This car represents the hedonistic, someone who lived in the moment and has nothing but memories at the end of the road
8) For the rest of the cars, they were sad, because they weren’t ready to die and they all tried in vein to resist it. This one was actually capable of resisting it, but he didn’t. His story was depressing in a “I am so sick of life” kind of way. This car represents the elderly, who were loved by their families, but age has made them worthless.
>>
>>201745888
i still believe cars have souls bc of this scene so i always treat cars well and appreciate them for their hard work. i get mad when ppl treat cars bad and treat them as disposable appliances. also i have autism for cars
>>
>>201745648
god that made me tear up like a bitch. thanks op
>>
We all meet the crusher in the end
>>
i only saw this movie as a kid. i should watch it again, people say nothing but praise for it
>>
>>201746484
do you also fuck them
>>
>>201746746
no, u deranged freak. i kno the video ur talking abt tho, very funny
>>
>>201745648
I liked the colored cubes they got turned into and the clink sound they made.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.