[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721859611484185m.jpg (53 KB, 1024x577)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
I woke up after my usual session of 15 beers and a nice movie and sleep. I woke up and my bed was unironically damp. Sick of this shit. Possibly new sheet and maybe new mattress situation happening. No more bed dampening shitpieces cheers Hollywood
>>
>>201748177
Piss or Sweat? 15 beers is a good time as long as you can dedicate 12 hours of sleep to it afterward
>>
>>201748177
I know who you are because you've complained about it elsewhere this morning. The only reason I'm even replying is because it seems to fuck the furries off.

Stop drinking 5% lager if you're planning to session. It is going to fuck you up, and not just that but when you inevitably pass out and piss your pants, that shit is going to reek. Either go for strong spirits or weak lager. Even a 4% beer will not stink like 5% when it leaves your bladder.
>>
>>201748398
I have had several nude encounters with truck drivers
>>
>>201748456
Mom?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.