[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700348570291307.jpg (83 KB, 1200x800)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
why was she in love with nate?
>>
>>201751416
Why was anyone in love with nate?
>>
>>201751416
He was a handsome 90s fuckboy who all the hippy chicks fawned over because he was a lost boy and they wanted to mother him in some way because he was handsome, a hippy Chad, and still childish. He was also very unattainable because he refused to commit to anyone, making them desire him even more.

Also, based on all the evidence, he was good at laying pipe.

He was a selfish manchild asshole, but lots of women are into that shit because he's handsome. Frankly he and Brenda deserved each other, they were actually a good match.
>>
>>201751491
He was also just smart enough to get into basic philosophy and seem deep and profound, and his good looks stopped women from noticing he wasn't actually that intelligent.
>>
File: 1699277204391830.jpg (13 KB, 233x311)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
is there anybody more perfect than lauren ambrose?
>>
>>201751854
>ends up marrying the Republican in a suit after growing tired of all the cool art fags

Best girl
>>
>>201751416
I can't watch this show now, it reminds me of my deceased ex wife. This show is great depression fuel though, maybe I will watch it again in a few years. The finale always made me feel a hole in my chest.
>>
>>201751913
>This show is great depression fuel though, maybe I will watch it again in a few years.
I rewatched it last year and it's a bit cheesy at times and obviously written by a libfag but it's still bittersweet.

>The finale always made me feel a hole in my chest.
Honestly the best ending of a TV show of all time. The show isn't perfect but that ending was. It still hits me right in the feels every time, especially David hallucinating Keith as he dies and Claire lying blind at 100 years old surrounded by her photographs as she passes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.