[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Xena is literally the best drunk fall asleep show ever made
>>
>>201751592
Imagine Lucy Lawless holding you down and farting on your face haha
>>
>>201751601
Ah-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yaaaAAAA
>>
who is the shaman with deer antlers? got any webms.
>>
>>201751601
Don't be a faggot
>>
File: SEX SEX SEX.gif (2.26 MB, 350x268)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>201751592
>>
>>201751592
I wasted my entire four week summer vacation laying in bed listening to the radio and drinking room temp vodka.
>>
>>201752700
Yeah, a woman on top of you is really gay, bro.
Did you think that reply through?
>>
File: 1519508814790.webm (2.06 MB, 576x432)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB WEBM
>>201751592
I don't drink but I do love Xena
>>
File: call.jpg (76 KB, 500x977)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>201751601
>she enters her tent after a long day of pillaging and slaughter
>"kneel slave, I've been holding this in for hours"
>she walks over you as you fall to your knees, lifts up her leather skirt, spreads her ass cheeks and sits directly on your face
>your nose penetrates her asshole as she gets comfortable, then she releases a torrent of piss into your mouth
>"swallow you worthless pig" she says before sighing as she relieves herself on your face, her supple cheeks clenching your head
>after finishing, she lifts up, turns around and plants her asshole directly over your open maw
>"I hope you're hungry slave, I've been saving up this meal for you all day" laughing, then grunting, her anus puckers and slowly spits turd after turd into your mouth
>gagging, you are forced to chew and swallow quickly to avoid being suffocated by her long, slimy logs
>she's finally done, "now lick me clean slave, inside and out"
>you quickly use your tongue to get every morsel, every stain until she's completely spotless
>she straightens her skirt, turns and looks at you
>"you did better than last time, maybe I was right not to kill you along with your pathetic family. I wonder how long you'll last before dying like my last slaves... hmm, well it's FOOD for thought"
>she quietly laughs to herself, then moves to her bed for some much needed rest
>your belly full with her piss and shit, you silently watch her form as she drifts into unconsciousness, wondering what tomorrow will bring...
>>
Is there a complete 1080p AI remaster yet?
>>
File: ares aussie dvd.jpg (103 KB, 768x576)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>201754482
>Is there a complete 1080p AI remaster yet?
Best you're going to get is the region 4 DVD of the show.
>>
>>201754679
>region 4 dvd
Well I've always wanted an excuse to get a region free player

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.