[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Tommy Wiseau originally wanted there to be a plotline in which it is revealed that Johnny is a vampire. This would include a scene where Johnny's car would start to fly from the rooftop into the night sky.
>>
>>201753030
A true artist
>>
>>201753810
Tommy Wiseau has the artist's curse: Genius without talent.
>>
>>201753030
>Tommy Wiseau used both digital and 35mm film cameras to film The Room because he didn't know the difference between formats.
>>
>>201753030
Johnny is actually an immortal. The Room is a sequel to Highlander and shows the struggle of one of the immortals trying to fit in to normal society after centuries of being apart.
Johnny fails and stages his suicide, planning on starting anew after they believe him to be dead.
>>
>>201753030
He wanted to put it in but he's a chicken
cheep cheep cheep cheEeEEEE~p
>>
>>201753829
The Room reminds me of a lot of amateur authors' works. They have all these grand artistic ideas but their ability to pull it off is nonexistent. The only thing the movie has is a ridiculous amount of soul.
>>
File: Denny_webp.jpg (182 KB, 630x385)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
hey guys, whats going on in this threa
>>
>>201756678
>webp.jpg
Oh Denny, do you have something else to do?
>>
>>201753884

He's a vampire, who bored of life in the shadows gave his all integrate as an all American late 90s/early2000s normie. He gave it his all, until it invariably collapsed around him, proving humans will never accept his kind. The message of the film is that the American Dream is a shallow veneer and will never exist.
>>
>Tommy Wiseau used both digital and 35mm film cameras to film The Room because he didn't know the difference between formats.

>Greg Sestero got a hot meal.
>>
>>201757897
That's insane. Did he shoot the entire movie in both formats (ie, there are two complete versions of it) or did he think we was going to edit together digital and film?
>>
Why didn't he make more zany movies like this?
>>
>>201758208
I think The Room practically bankrupted him
>>
>>201753884
I can get behind this.
>>
>>201758249
Really? I thought his finances were a big mystery. You got inside dope?
>>
>>201757889
>vampire
>clearly out in the daylight
>>
>God mom, would you shut up about the breast cancer already ya attention craving cunt
>>
>>201758168
I'm not sure, but another thing about it is he didn't even rent those cameras, he straight up bought them.
>>
>>201756678
The movie makes a lot more sense if you know Denny's their neighbor's retarded kid.
>>
>>201760340
Wait, Denny has a family we never see?
>>
>>201759180
Everything about The Room is just insane. I can hardly believe it all happened.
>>
>>201756678
>hey guys can I watch you bang?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.