[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm skipping the gay frenchie scenes, should I skip these twos scenes as well?
My eyes are offended at every moment they appear on screen.
>>
>>201753281
Ashley is such a horrific over-actor. It's like someone thinks they're doing an SNL skit in the middle of a regular tv drama.
>>
>>201753281
The scenes with the sheboon are unintentionally hilarious though. As are any scenes with a nignog who's supposed to be le so much smarter than any of these white peepo. Yet you can tell the nig dude or the sheboon has such trouble conveying their lines, which are probably already watered down as to give the nig more of a chance. I can imagine how many takes there are of this sheboon flubbing her lines, probably FAR more than any of her white counter parts. Because nigs are fucking stupid compared to white people for the most part. And im starting to think the casting of them as "intellectually superior" is an inside joke so based people behind the scenes can laugh at them struggle to ...ya know....READ.....nevermind emote.
>>
>>201753999
She's acting as a form of autist, you know..
>>
>>201754022
Doesn't matter. Watch any and all "black people are smarter than anyone else in the room" performances. You can see and feel the mental struggle of the nog as they do their goddamndest to come off as smart but their natural lesser IQ and overall niggerdom still seeps through and you can see the frustration. There's always a couple of exceptions. Morgan Freeman actually pulls the shit off. But he's the rare outlier.
>>
>>201753281
If you're constantly skipping scenes, regardless of the specific reason, maybe it's a sign that the show you're watching isn't all that good to begin with?
>>
>>201754242
As a general rule of thumb, skipping scenes where women are talking never affects the story or plot of any show or movie. Just like in real life when they talk, nothing of value is produced
>>
>>201753281
>watch jewish propaganda
>should I skip this?
This is like having gay sex while screaming 'no homo'
>>
>>201753999
bad actor post
>>
>>201753281
I can't even watch youtube reviews of modern show because they keep showing the scenes full of diversity.
>>
>>201753281
I got a 3 day ban for calling kimiko a gook the other day.
>>
>>201756992
That's because gooks are Korean you idiot. If you're gonna be racist use the correct slurs. Use Jap or Nip if you're referring to Japan. Gook is Korean, Chink is Chinese.
>>
>>201753281
You should skip the show
>>
>>201756992
I got banned for a calling an Irish man a potato eating faggot, probably one of the more funnier bans
>>
File: 1694906329981.jpg (295 KB, 1080x1658)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>201753281
I'll give you a better advice, skip the entire franchise and don't support Amazon Prime
>>
>>201756992
I got q ban for racism for just saying mud
>>
>>201753281
you could really skip everything besides Homelander scenes and the Starlight HQ and Vought HQ scenes and save yrself a lotta time
>>
>>201753999
>>201756860
sometimes I wonder if failed actors who didn’t get a role they wanted astroturf this board. you haven’t said anything new about her that hasn’t already been said, but this feels oddly personal
>>
>>201753999
Your reading way too much into a fucking superhero show.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.