[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: intro-1683470040.jpg (64 KB, 780x438)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Hey Pam, you look so delightfully fuckable today, haha *wink wink*
>>
I want to set his hair on fire with a lighter
>>
He groomed Pam
>>
File: what the hell.jpg (820 KB, 1510x1073)
820 KB
820 KB JPG
>>
>turns the abrasive, overbearing, and boorish boss into a lovable miscreant
>turns the sad, pathetic loser working a dead-end job into a charismatic everyman hero
>turns the sycophantic and wannabe-authoritarian autist into a hyper-competent savant
>turns the depressed, sluggish receptionist into a talented artist and voice of reason

why do americans have to put a positive spin on everything? working in an office sucks. the catharsis of the show is supposed to be in that it points out that working in an office sucks.
>>
>>201753727
Jim and Pam are more like a hated now.
>>
>>201753663
Kek I just watched that episode last night
>Dwight and I uh, we uh, have an alliance
>>
>>201753727
americans can't face the human condition, and numb themselves down with childish media (capeshit, romcoms, etc), drugs and junk food
they're more enclosed within their own world than the chinese, which is why so many conspirationist nutjobs come from the US
some Brave New World shit going on
>>
>>201753727
This is why Uk office mogs
>Tim isn’t a loveable loser, he’s a smarmy loser who gets shit on but gets the girl at end and that’s it
>Gareth is a sperg jobsworth with friends that occasionally does exciting shit and will become David in a decade
>boss is neurotic people pleaser whose life is already on a steep decline
>>
>>201754693
why are americans so retarded, bros?
>>
>>201753727
>>201754693
>>201757321
>nobody mentions Americans
>suddenly REEEEEE AMERICANS
every time
>>
File: IMG_0869.jpg (117 KB, 651x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>201757321
>>
>>201753597
>welcome back. did you do a lot of skiing?
>umm… a little
Reminder Jim was a beta fag who sat around while his oneitis got absolutely gaped by a warehouse retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.