[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (2).jpg (8 KB, 225x224)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
is this the only primetime show to feature some of the most blandest and mediocre songs in episodes? yes I'm aware Breaking bad did it a lot but those were some bangers but this? wth is even this? either they would feature a song better than their entire episode (still by NIN, let down by radiohead and that one chicago demo) or keep placing these hideous mid alt songs from 80s like get a grip man.
>>
>>201754303
they could learn a thing or two from BCS about song placement, the best show to do it imo.
>>
>>201754303
90s*
>>
>>201754303
Wait, it has NIN? I might have to watch it now
>>
>>201754403
season 2, prolly in last two episodes openenr idkif it's 'leaving hope' or 'gone still' but yeah
>>
>>201754403
>>201754779
Yeah, it's the best song on the soundtrack, and it's the one used best too.
It's when Carmy's mom shows up outside their new restaurant
>>
>>201754303
Let Down was masterfully placed. No one cares about bredditing bad fuck off.
>>
>>201755900
yeah so I just confirmed and they actually used two NIN songs (day the world went away, from still and hope we can again from ghosts V) wow this fucking show man. always drive me nuts, be consistent for once like use either top tier kino song drops or stick with shitty forgettable 90s alt rock what's with this extreme gulf o quality between the two and it actually perfectly represents how they make this show, randomly dropping absolute banger episodes and then immediately butchering it by some stupid writing or stomach turning constant closeups. Idek how i feel about this show anymore. too inconsistent.
>>
>>201756039
I wouldn't say masterfully honestly, took away the momentum honestly, it was a big moment for the show and then they place let down knowing it will absolutely steal away the highlight. but yes one of the better songs to use thank god it wasn't another random summer flop from 90s.
>>
File: pepeannoyed.jpg (25 KB, 310x310)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>201754303
>he doesn't like the mats
>>
>>201754303
The music is one of the strong points. The Replacements playing when he first kissed Claire is one of the best scenes in the show
>>
>>201756370
no scene involving claire is best scene in the show kek you're trolling
>>
>>201754303
TZD
>>
>>201756385
They have great chemistry, I like their scenes! Sorry!
>>
>>201756430
good morning sar!
>>
>>201756430
Am I the only one who feels like they should just get rid of carmy and claire altogether and make richie the protagonist and you would somehow have an even bette8v24h2r show.
>>
I thought the usage of music in S3 was really weird. The scene in the last episode for example where Carm confronts Chef Winger and the music is still playing softly in the background like its an indie romcom or something. Should have stopped it completely for that scene to let the awkwardness of it set in.
>>
>>201756430
Yeah, I agree. Honestly, it's one of the better depictions of falling in love I have seen on television

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.