[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why didn't the Trade Federation just do parliamentary tricks to get Naboo to stand down with their taxation of trade routes? Like filibuster all legislation?
>>
>>201754566
They did in the movie. After Amidala brings up that Naboo has been invaded in the senate, the Trade Federation ambassadors immediately deny it and play the obfuscation card. They demand some committee is formed, with senate approval, and then they can investigate these invasion claims, tying the senate up in red tape while they continue their invasion.
>>
>>201754636
I know, I just think they could have skipped the invasion all together as Naboo was clearly the aggressor in this by putting the tax on in the first place.
>>
Palatine was agglutinating the entire galaxy.
>>
File: pepesing.jpg (44 KB, 400x199)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
> gen Z boss and a mini ,gen Z boss and a mini
>>
>>201754756
>Naboo was clearly the aggressor in this by putting the tax on in the first place
Naboo didn't implement the tax. The tax system was changed at the galactic levels. The trade federation just picked Naboo as a victim as Darth Sidious said they should be punished.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.