[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I thought you guys said Reynolds hates Wesley Snipes? I've been hearing for years now how Reynolds hated Snipes, because he kept calling Ryan "cracker" on set and talking down to him.

Yet here he is at a SDCC introducing "my friend Wesley snipes" and even hugging him. Why is everything you tuckers say a lie and why do I believe everything you say?
>>
kill yourself phonigger
>>
>>201755120
>I thought you guys said Reynolds hates Wesley Snipes?
I'll be honest, I just come on here to talk shit all day, most of which I make up on the fly. Half the username of 4chin is unemployed dead enders like me who no life the board in between maturation periods. And the other half of the user base are depressed fucks. Why do you think we like complaining? Because we are depressed. We will make up shit as long as it comes in the form of a complaint.
>>
>>201755120
It's called acting.
>>
>>201755168
>>
>>201755246
He didn't have to include Snipes in his movie (spoiler) and doesn't make sense to if he hated him.
>>
Its called Wesley Snipes has no revenue streams and has to debase himself for cold hard cash, and Reynolds relishes it due to the aforementioned animosity. I bet you in private Ryan Reynolds taunts Snipes with that shit.
>>
>>201755120
Don't most of those accounts come from Patton Oswalt?
>>
>>201755272
Kind of reaching there. Not really believable.
>>
>>201755265
It was a power move. He was now the bigger actor and was put him in his movie to show that now the cracker has the whip
>>
>>201755292
No idea. I've just seen it repeated on /tv/ for years and just assumed it was the truth based on how often it was mentioned. I suppose that should be a lesson there to take everything said here with a grain of salt and find out facts myself
>>
>>201755312
And then hugging him on stage is a power move? Like a faggot?
>>
>>201755357
what was he gonna do shake his hand ? its just a hug bro he was probably holding his breath too
>>
>>201755207
Based and philosophically true. This place is fucking me up.
>>
>>201755374
He didn't have to hug him. He was introducing many people on stage and goes out of his way to walk from the opposite side of the stage just to hug him. Doesn't seem like there animosity there or some power move. Power moves are obvious, not subtle to the point that any random 4chinner can make up some shit and pass it off as truth.
>>
Snipes is probably a piece of shit in real life, Reynolds did him a favor when he didn't have to.
>>
>>201755385
is this place fucking you up or do you come here because you're fucked up?
>>
>>201755486
I think the former. I wasn't this hateful before I came here. Now, I hate most things.
>>
>>201755539
I come here out of habit. Like all habbits it's probably not good for me.
>>
File: 1721979323637444.jpg (103 KB, 970x731)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>201755120
>I thought you guys said Reynolds hates Wesley Snipes?
he probably did

but that was 20 years ago
wesley is now a has been and ryan is normie king
>>
>>201755120
It's almost as if everyone in Hollywood is a phony fucker eh, anon?
>>
>>201755337
It was repeated here because other people, like Patton, said it. Tired of the influx of "is /tv/ ever right?"-esque posts. Why even use this site If you think everybody is lying?
>>
>>201755312
this
>>
>>201755817
Not sure about you anon but I come here to talk shit. That is my entertainment for the evening. The entertainment comes from the challenge of making it as believable and ridiculous as possible.
>>
>>201755120
buck: broken

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.