[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1636608130326.jpg (79 KB, 698x618)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Why is /tv/ so bad at making memes?
>>
A lot of massive memes come from /tv/
One example, would be "kino", which is now even used by normies in some circles, surprisingly.

There are many others but I'm sleepy and can't remember. Oh, yeah, Ryan Gosling literally me meme, Instagram is plagued by those and 5 years ago that was unthinkable
>>
/tv/ is unironically the only board in this shithole that still has some influence on mainstream memes, the last one i remember is "le bomb...exploded?"
>>
>>201755901
baneposting
pretending br49 is good
>>
>>201755873
Guy on his way to prom, his date has a rip in her dress, needs it fixed, she doesn't have a sewing machine, his friend taking the picture does. As they walk to her house they notice that a UPS truck has accidentally backed up into the river, and he's talking to the cops about the accident. The guy taking the picture hands the other one his sowing machine so they can make a penguin of doom photo.
Sorry, Memer.
This one has been explained.
>>
>>201755970
that was a corporate marketing shill meme u fuckiung retard
>>
I remember Thiiic, Booba and Gyat
>>
>>201755873
what meme would you want?
I'm thinking of starting a 200 W company which packages and sells memes at a rate of 50 for each customers only.
>>
>>201755873
Yes it can, I guy was on his way to patch his tux and saw a truck fall into some hole and decided to take a picture.
>>
File: NaziPjeet.png (184 KB, 326x345)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>201757867
Hi

I am Pjot Pjeetaa. I have been strucked by an insect-fetish since I got strucked by an insect as a child. It has done wonders to me, so I would like to do wonders to children. Therefor I am requesting a meme which naturalizes the pleasureful sexual act between interspace-species such as insects and humans of a younger age. I am willing to pay 50 rupier-rubles per parsec of information.

//
I am Pjot Pjeetaa
>>
Ryan gosling blade runner drive autism posting came from here, every zoomer male knows that meme.
>>
>>201755901
no one but third worlders say "kino."
>>
>>201755901
How tf are sleep y? It's literally a.m right now
>>
>>201756369
same with baneposting, but people like to ignore that.
>>
>>201758146
you mean that maymay that came into existence just as the movie it came from was in theaters?
>>
>>201755981
>pretending br49 is good
Yeah, we have to pretend it was just okay, when in fact it was outstanding.
>>
>>201758221
yup, Baneposting didn't get large until Tom Hardy did his AMA over at reddit, which was a preplanned "festivity"
>>
>>201755873
Did the UPS truck have a newman moment with the sewing machine?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngcotxUZA9E

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.