[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the-bear-3-review.png (2.22 MB, 1581x1054)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
i just marathoned season 3 and thought it was pretty shite
>>
>>201759619
Civilian take
>>
Should have kept it as a diner
>>
>>201759619
do these chars fugg? I don't want to try this show out if they're pushing jewish propaganda in it.
>>
>>201759963
the bit in the last episode where the chefs were talking about chefs was pure fart huffery
>>
>>201759619
You know its bad when even the NPR faggots admit S3 was mid. Only positive they talk about is the 23 emmy nominations Fox paid for.
>>
Episodes 1, 2 and 3 were complete trash, stopped watching after that
>>
>my second rotation back into sizzler

>i hardly ever talk about it. it's hard you know. there was five of us. one kid, he must've been like nineteen. when those five steamtrays had to be replaced four times in one night man..
>let's just say at the end of that night he was no longer a kid. you could just see it in his eyes you know, he changed.

*hits cigarette

>to be honest we all changed. but we could handle it, we'd been in the shit before
>at the end of our tour we all promised to stay in touch
>i later heard about two weeks after coming home the kid had hung himself. but now i realize that's not when h died, he died back at sizzler.
>>
I also dropped after episode 3, simply felt no reason to continue watching

how do they fuck up this bad?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.