[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
is this the peak kino based on the works of a 60s rock band? (seek out the Blu Ray rip it's really nice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3hf0r1-07c

inb4 Hard Days Night
>>
bump you uncultured zoomer faggots
>>
>>201762396
Quadrophenia (the movie, not the album) was such a disapointment after this.
>>
>>201764690
havent seen it actually, been curious to. album has some bangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-f3LnfdSC0
>>
>>201764854
>>201764690
Yeah the Quadrophenia was ok but as an adaptation of the album it's bad. Honestly the movie up until the scene where Jimmy breaks up with his girlfriend (which is like 90 minutes in) is more a prequel to the album's story.
>>
any Hermitheads on rn

tryna track down Hold On
>>
>>201764313
anon this is garbage. unimaginative people trying desperately to be imaginative, and the most they can come up with is a deaf dumb and blind kid who sure plays a mean pinball.

I will never understand how it was supposed to tear my soul apart.
>>
>>201762396
Everything about this suck except pinball wizard. it was pretentious crap then and it is now
>>
>>201768121
the cinematography is really nice and colorful bro u gotta believe me. theres all these scenes that are basically just music vids with light plot for great songs. underrated

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.