[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240726_224701.jpg (441 KB, 2880x2880)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
Any attempt to infuse it with sincerity, myth and universal human themes were met with derision and mockery. Every little flaw picked apart, ridiculed and turned into memes. Worst of all, this was enthusiastically done by comicbook fans themselves who seemingly felt the need to loudly proclaim that they, in fact, didn't take their source material as seriously as some people thought. Especially as much as these two goofball, "pretentious" directors did.

Well, I guess it's fitting that not just the genre but the their "tone" of cinema that they were batting for is viewed as a cancer to the industry. You get what you deserve.
>>
>>201762624
Became* not because.
>>
>>201762624
Fuck off ESL with your chatGPT nonsensical garbage.
>>
>>201762624
Snyder Sucks. Batman Begins sucks (I think -- couldn't get through that fucker for the life of me)

Verification not required.
>>
>>201763017
>Fuck off ESL with your chatGPT nonsensical garbage
Projecting much EOP?
>>
>>201763195
E
S
L

Come back when you learn basic grammar. Attempting to read your insane OP causes my brain to short circuit. Your title also makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>201763454
>Come back when you learn basic grammar
Come back when you fix your ADHD pajeetoid. The subject is clearly an autosuggest mistake. If you weren't an EOP you would've picked that up easily and if you had even an average attention span you would've seen that I clarified it in the very first response, kek.
>>
>>201762624
Yeah because capeshit is jewish and jews rape children
>>
>>201762680
yes saar
>>
Story comes first. If the story is good any perceived flaws can be forgiven

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.