[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What makes Vegeta such a compelling character? I have never seen a live action character so beloved.
>>
>>201762725
He's racist
>>
Why do Latinx love DBZ so much?
>>
>>201762725
Being a cuck is relatable to his fanbase
Vegitabro, btw
>>
>>201762735
No, Frieza is a racist. If anything Vegeta is a victim of racism, considering how Frieza calls Saiyans "monkeys"
>>
>>201762749
>Extreme violence
>Sexy women
>The main characters abandon his wife and children all the time
>>
>>201762788
>>Sexy women
Aside from Bulma and her milf mom I cannot think of any long-term hot female.
>>
Only brainlets who only watch cartoons and only read comics think this. He's only compelling when compared to one note characters like Goku or Frieza.
>>
>>201762857
Videl
Launch
Cheelai
Zangya
I can keep goin
>>
>>201762951
I'm an intellectual who only watches movies
>>
>>201762767
>He dindu nuffin
Kek no wonder niggers and spics love this garbage show
>>
>>201762951
Imagine being such a "galaxy brain" you cannot even like Dragon Ball
>>
>>201762998
You're low test as fuck. Go watch a Netflix show or something.
>>
>>201763146
>No argument
Delicious rage
>>
>>201763101
I don't dislike Dragonball. I'll still catch an episode of this, or Sealab, or SpongeBob once in a while. But to try and analyze cartoons like these and say the characters are so compelling and the narratives so well written, you really come off as a manchild brainlet.
>>
>>201762725
It's the incel self insert
No matter how much he self improoooves, no matter how much he dominates, he is always behind. He's driven by envy and the belief that he's entitled to be at the top, yet he always fails.
>>
File: 1721649407239746.jpg (84 KB, 1024x1005)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
It's either him or Mr. Mary Sue. Not like we have much of a choice.
>>
>>201763502
Tell me, can a cuck such as yourself experience kino?
>>
>>201762725
Because this speech is the greatest monologue in all of DB.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEmIMp2etA
>>
File: Videl.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>201762857

Bulma and Lunch were pretty much it for a long time, as far as long-term hot babes were concerned. They were made for sex appeal. A scant few others came along, but weren't on the same level and didn't last. Videl entered the manga near the end of the run and was perfection, but then Toriyama cut her hair and ruined her. He's fucked up a lot of things, but that was arguably the worst thing he ever did
>>
Dragon Ball does not have good or interesting characters. It's all about being cool and in that sense Vegeta gets mogged by like 10 or more other characters.
>>
>>201762857
you gay af bro dbz is full of dimes
>>
>>201762749
Escapist fantasy. It's cool to look up to buff supermen shooting energy beams when you're a malnourished favela rat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.